The online racing simulator
Team Import Tuner
(37 posts, started )
Team Import Tuner
-
(Vietboi2) DELETED by Bob Smith : LFSn00b being immature
khong sao, con co nhieu team

Basically, dont bother starting your own team, as there is currently alot of them available for you to join
And demoers and also us licensed are gonna inflate whole game into a team fight frenzy I dont want that; stop making new ones
i dont think there ingame name will look right. hers my example ([TIT]) LOL
Isn't Import Tuner part of SuperStreet in advertising??

You guys might get copyright infrindged you know that right??
Quote from GruntOfAction :Isn't Import Tuner part of SuperStreet in advertising??

You guys might get copyright infrindged you know that right??

normally i would say no, but in this case.. it is import tuner, and i know some people that just by using their pictures have been taken out (through legal action) pretty quickly
huh?
and this is a old team u guys just didnt heard u guy might heard it from vietdog
Quote from Vietboi2 :and this is a old team u guys just didnt heard u guy might heard it from vietdog

Dude Import Tuner has probably been around longer than LFS. Hell it has NOTHING to do with LFS.

I wouldn't excactly wanna be in your shoes right now...

*Runs to email Import Tuner about the infringment* lol.
this team is in lfs some vietdog made it
[TIT]

Now that's not the best tag is it ... like critical update notification tool (what windows update was going to be called before Microsoft spotted the acronym).

And the Nova and the Pajero ...
lol im willing to surport IT to there best ^_^
I have known team [I.T.] for nearly as long I have been in demo. At least until it died. Does that mean it is back up again?!

Good luck with the team guys, I'll help you out whenever you like
Using Dorifto Kids won't get you new friends tho...
Quote from JamesK :Do Team Omni know you're using their name?

It beats "Vario Drift" (or whatever they're called)

uhhh..... lol thats a really bad so-called "team" and it ruins my team's name lmao
Quote from Team OMNI(R)-John :uhhh..... lol thats a really bad so-called "team" and it ruins my team's name lmao

Its mostly a tech support/development mailing list, I've been a member of it for about 5 years
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I have known team [I.T.] for nearly as long I have been in demo. At least until it died. Does that mean it is back up again?!

Good luck with the team guys, I'll help you out whenever you like

the team is back
Quote from Riders Motion :Using Dorifto Kids won't get you new friends tho...

mostly that when we started we dont use other people's team skin anymore
Quote from JamesK :Its mostly a tech support/development mailing list, I've been a member of it for about 5 years

oh, interesting
sorry if i offended you
Heh, look what I found on his site. Looks like a cracker to me BeSpoke, LFS Tweak, and Autocross... LINK
Quote from Btoryo :Heh, look what I found on his site. Looks like a cracker to me BeSpoke, LFS Tweak, and Autocross... LINK

so?
Your a demo racer your NOT suppose to have those things.

Team Import Tuner
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG