The online racing simulator
Voices Wanted For LFS Movie Project
(18 posts, started )
Working on a new LFS Video project, it takes off from the previous LFS-D project i posted a few weeks back, except this is replicating the actual LF Scenes, rather a brand new, full story, using LFS.

I was originally going to use subtitles, instead computer generated voices (Windows Sam anyone?), But it wouldnt fit in anyway.

So, this is when im asking, for anyone who doesnt mind their voice being used, or willing to lend me a few line recordings for my project.

If your interested, hit me up on MSN or something
Quote from djgizmo68 :Working on a new LFS Video project, it takes off from the previous LFS-D project i posted a few weeks back, except this is replicating the actual LF Scenes, rather a brand new, full story, using LFS.

I was originally going to use subtitles, instead computer generated voices (Windows Sam anyone?), But it wouldnt fit in anyway.

So, this is when im asking, for anyone who doesnt mind their voice being used, or willing to lend me a few line recordings for my project.

If your interested, hit me up on MSN or something

Im intrested! I have Audacity so if you need some special voice effects Im your man!...err grunt!
#3 - Davo
I'm pretty good at putting on voices and making sound effects. Let me know the script and I'll record a few lines.
I have hundreds of burps i have recorded thru years, does that helps ?
I can imagine all the actors burping instead of talking
Quote from squidhead :I can imagine all the actors burping instead of talking

OMFG i just thought of a great movie!

BURP! The interactive Opera!

With free soda on entry.

LOL.
oh no! what have I created?!
yeah am up for it.
Quote from squidhead :oh no! what have I created?!

An ear shattering spectical of gas and people....lol that sounds like burrito night at El Pablo's Mexican Resturant
:d :d
Keep it serious guys, still currently creating the storyline.
Quote from djgizmo68 :Keep it serious guys, still currently creating the storyline.

But....we are serious!!!
crud-o-crud-o-crud-o-crud-o-crud!!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!! MY PC DOESN'T HAVE A MIC!!!
Depending on what it is, I'm interested. I have a generic headset and a Shure SM58 (since I'm a singer)
Quote from Dajmin :Depending on what it is, I'm interested. I have a generic headset and a Shure SM58 (since I'm a singer)

I sing at church...does that count? lol.
Testing a spooooky echo thing lol.
Attached files
WTF.mp3 - 161.3 KB - 122 views
Guys, unless you're serious do you think you could cut it all out - this chap wants offers of assistance, not immature spam posts.

@Gizmo: I'd love to help out, but I'm fully booked with STCC and the like. Hope you find some [sensible] people to help out.

Edit: Example of posts not required in this thread. Off topic banter is all well and good at times, but this is not that time or place.
Quote from Slidaaaa :I have hundreds of burps i have recorded thru years, does that helps ?

Quote from squidhead :I can imagine all the actors burping instead of talking

Quote from GruntOfAction :OMFG i just thought of a great movie!

BURP! The interactive Opera!

With free soda on entry.

LOL.

Quote from squidhead :oh no! what have I created?!

Quote from GruntOfAction :An ear shattering spectical of gas and people....lol that sounds like burrito night at El Pablo's Mexican Resturant

Quote from funnybone2 ::d :d

Quote from GruntOfAction :But....we are serious!!!

Quote from Dalek0220 :crud-o-crud-o-crud-o-crud-o-crud!!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!! MY PC DOESN'T HAVE A MIC!!!

Quote from GruntOfAction :I sing at church...does that count? lol.

Quote from GruntOfAction :Testing a spooooky echo thing lol.

Quote from tristancliffe :Guys, unless you're serious do you think you could cut it all out - this chap wants offers of assistance, not immature spam posts.

@Gizmo: I'd love to help out, but I'm fully booked with STCC and the like. Hope you find some [sensible] people to help out.

Edit: Example of posts not required in this thread. Off topic banter is all well and good at times, but this is not that time or place.

Well guess what dude? I was just showing a possible effect for voiceing.

Nevermind then.
Count me out of the project.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG