The online racing simulator
I'm getting clientconnect:connect failed
I did and found you but I cant connect?

says "ClientConnect : Connect failed"

and I did load the latest tweak
Fugger, ill close the server down and re-host it.

if somone could grab me on MSN or something, so, i can go with getting the server running with them
any luck?
nope...
It doesn't work for me too. If I search ur username, it finds that you are in Starlet Grand Cup server. When I try to connect, it stalls at "connecting to host" and then returns me to the connecting page or displays an error message, containing: "clientconnect: connect failed"
yep, cant connect either.
F**k, i know the issue is my wireless connection. if you connect at the right time, it connects.

well, ill postpone this to next weekend, when im gunna wire my network
Yea, wireless aint good for hosting, since there is packet loss.
yeah, i get packet loss, but not tons of it.

I was going to wire my network last week, but the cable i order came out to short
its actually quite easy to manipulate a dedi to run the tweak if you have desktop admin access on the box ... dunno how to do it via c or vb though
its not possible (atm) to run tweak using LFS Dedi. Because LFSTweak uses LFS Memory access codes, wether as the LFSDedi Doesnt
yes it is i just had my own little lfs v dedi running with your latest tweak
Wah? More info.

By Dedi, you mean the Dedicated Host Program, and not actually Running LFS?
yes i mean the dedicated host and like i said all you need to do it is admin desktop axx to the box thats running the dedi and a memory hex editor
unless someone here is able to tell me how to access a processes memory that is then i would be able to come up with something to do it for you (would probably still need admin axx though)
Great! if you could get it working via Dedi host and not LFS, i could put it on UKCT Server as a Dedi
like i said if youve got admin desktop axx to the ukct server and a working memory editor on that box you could be up and running within a few secs
any progress in the server problem yet?
Nope, havnt got a dedicated one up yet.

But according to samh, the coder of Tweak V, is working on a version that works with LFS Dedi
kewl, looking forward to that.
really want to see this thing going

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG