The online racing simulator
How many licences
(60 posts, started )
Quote from three_jump :I want a new Interview with the devs

Heh, the fact that Tristan and I gave Scawen a good quizzin' wasn't enough? Although I will admit nobody took notes so we can't post the conversation here for the rest of the LFSers. I didn't think about it at the time.
Quote from Racer Y :Yeah, that would be nice, but hopefully the interviewer will
ask the really hard questions. Not the same boring stuff about LFS, like
when S-3 will be ready or whatever. No I mean the REALLY hard questions.
Such as:
The truth about the rumor involving Eric and Jeniffer Anniston.
Or is it true Victor can't get a visa to travel to Greenland due
to security concerns. Is Scawen wanted in Utah and New Jersey for
ripping off homeowners with a kitchen remodelling scam?
You know, stuff like that. Noone ever asks those questions.

Maybe they do, but maybe they never live long enough to tell the tale...
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :If you don't know it, Greenland is a part of Denmark.
Uhm, it's "owned" by Denmark or whatever you would say! :P

So you're saying he may have connections with the Greenland Seperatist movement?
I can't believe that people dare to say things such as: "LFS is very expensive", "I can buy Full game for that money, not some unfinished game" etc..??! For me, S1, and S2 are more complete and better then ANY other racing games combined! I mean, what does people consider by FULL game? Sorry, was going to post this in the WTF thread.. but it got closed
But it's not totally offtopic
I am glad that there are around 30.000 licences, SO GLAD!! and i wish it would be 300.000 this time next year..
Quote from Theafro :If Vic put a donate button on the web site, I've a feeling it would get used a LOT
It might almost seem greedy to some and i know the dev's would never ask for such a thing but I for one feel my £24 doesn't quite cover how much fun i've had playing LFS. jeez £35 for GTR (played it for 2 weeks) and about the same for rFactor makes me feel almost guilty for paying so little for what is an UNBEATABLE game

I would so use the donate button if they had one. They need it
Yes, a donate button would rock.
No need for donations, just buy S2 license vouchers and give them to friends, family and random people
Quote from Vendetta :Yes, a donate button would rock.

Not bad idea at all
Quote from Krane :No need for donations, just buy S2 license vouchers and give them to friends, family and random people

i agree!!! the income for devs will be more or less equal, plus there are more people knowing/playing lfs and also it would be helping marketing with more licenses sold!

...now i know what to give as christmas gifts!!!!
everyone let's buy lfs to friends as christmas gift
I'm starting to wonder if dontions are taxed tho'

although i've already bought 3 S2 licences already!

How many licences
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG