The online racing simulator
An easy2build 7 segment display (extended version)
Hello, I've made a new version of a simple program, that allows to display gear numbers on one 7 segment display connected to a LPT port. Additionally several other information (such as "low fuel", "rpm limiter", etc.) can be displayed. I provide sources in C (GPL) for it, so maybe someone here find it useful, please see GI homepage for more details.
NEW: Support for Richard Burns Rally. Just copy d3d9.dll and gidll_config.txt files from here to your RBR folder. Set the same IP address and port in gidll_config.txt in the RBR folder and GI's config.txt. Run GI before RBR.

Currently displaying the gear number is supported only. It's incompatible with another d3d9 mods at the moment (e.g. Analogue Gauges mod by Racer_S). I'll support it in the next release. The sources and full documentation for d3d9.dll will be available under GPL soon. The code is based on a great proxy dll concept from www.mikoweb.eu by Michael Koch.

Notice the interesting sideeffect. With this d3d9.dll you can use any application, that recieves LFS's OutGauge packets, with Richard Burns Rally. So if you have support only for LFS, with this dll you may support RBR also. (only the gear number, at the moment).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG