The online racing simulator
Wheel Issue
(2 posts, started )
Wheel Issue
Hey,

Just bought a wheel cause I like this game enough, haha!

I didn't have a lot of cash to spend, so I bought a Logic3 TopDrive GT4 (pc-247).

It works, nice. but, there is one issue with it.

It says that it has 180 wheel rotation, but, after calibrating it does not use the whole wheel, if that makes sense. If I was to turn the wheel, it reaches the end of its range before it gets to the end of the wheel itself.

Other than that, the wheel works great.

I have searched the settings high and low, and there is nothing for it. There was not drive CD with the wheel, the instruction booklet says that it just uses the default Windows Drivers. When going into the "Game Controllers" menu, it detects it as " USB JoyStick " when the booklet says that it should be detected as "USB Steering Wheel". I have tried this in three PC's (all running Windows XP).

I have looked on the logic3 website, and there are no drivers available for this model, the only drivers that are on the website are for the non USB wheels.

I hope that someone can help me sort this issue out! I really do!

Thanks in advance for all of your replies.
Thanks,
Mark
#2 - Davo
Just needs to be properly clibrated in lfs. Move the wheel through the whole motion when calibrating. Adjust the wheel rotation to 180 and adjust wheel turn compensation to 1.

Wheel Issue
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG