The online racing simulator
Fox Racing - 4 April
I've setup my development server to run the Fox tonight and it's giving STCC points. I'm actually testing a new feature (that you wont see whilst online) and thought i'd set it up to do something different.

Feel free to stop by and have a go at something different for a change. There's no license restrictions - I just need/hope a few turn up so that I can test a couple of new forthcoming features are working ok before they go live

[url=lfs://|Banshee%20Studios|0|S2|/]Becky's Development Server - Banshee Studios[/url]
I'll definatly be there soon Becky. I'm just finishing off a little design work, then i'll jump right onto the server.
Thanks guys, i've made excellent progress on developing some great new features tonight. I'm still working on it although not on the server anymore, but the acquisition of data from the server is continuing and is very useful .

Sadly the STCC points system on this server will shut down when I go to bed though .
Not to worry. The winners of each race were gaining 8 points max i think. So people won't be missing it too much.
Quote from mcintyrej :The winners of each race were gaining 8 points max i think. So people won't be missing it too much.

Yup... it's a long haul to Titanium at that rate...i'll be a pensioner by the time i get it if i stay on that server
It was great fun, nonetheless. Rather clean and tight racing .
oh lol. I havn't set up a score multiplyer for the FOX so it had only base points. Nevermind
Quote from Linsen :It was great fun, nonetheless. Rather clean and tight racing .

Sure was I'd cant wait for the new STCC servers to be fully up and running for some FOX/FO8/BF1 racing
Yeah, I had some fun there. Came second a lot behind Kajojek.
Ehh I was lucky, slow times..... Good racing though.
That was fun, good clean racing. Now that I know about STCC I've ventured onto the other servers. Not won a race yet but my points are going up. And no wreckers.
Interesting, something that might finally get me into single seater racing
Quote from danowat :Interesting, something that might finally get me into single seater racing

Dan - the FOX is so much fun once you're used to it.
I know FOX can provide great racing and close battles but I have always liked the FO8 much more :icon23:

I understand that the LRF class hasn't exactly been a success and the same would probably happen to FO8 server... the FOX will most certainly get more people on the server than FO8 but there aren't really any servers running the FO8. Maybe the single seater server could run FO8s sometimes, like a day or two per week?
Finally a FOX STCC server. Have been waited for a long time since I am mainly a FOX racer. Practicing most of my LFS-time for OWRL leagues, there is now another race for me to place my interest.

However, doesn't Becky think that STCC will not suit the FOX racing server 's name? As FOX is not touring car, also, may I ask are you considering to host a FOX league? I will be definitely up for that.
The licencing system is technically called the SRA, or Sim Racing Authority. However because everyone recognises the STCC league name the servers take that name instead because the brand identity is so strong - but it's only a server name, once on it's all SRA... You can see it on the restart messages .
Too bad I didn't see this post until now.. FOX is one of my favourite cars, and I would love to have that car on a server with licence points.
it says te server has a different game code
was alot of fun racing last night and thanks for all the help and set ups from everyone who raced
aww i missed this last night. dam shame
Hey becky since alot of people like FOX racing why not put up an STCC server for FOX racing like not just for 1 night?
Damn would I be banned from this server too?
Quote :Hey becky since alot of people like FOX racing why not put up an STCC server for FOX racing like not just for 1 night?

I plan too, but i'm waiting on my new server to be installed. It seems to be taking an age. Apparently a new rack is being built and i'll be one of the first on it, but until it is built I can't install. Frustratingly, it's just a few screws and an Ikea manual, but I guess I have to wait for the guy who's building it to get his cheeks into gear.
Quote from Becky Rose :I plan too, but i'm waiting on my new server to be installed. It seems to be taking an age. Apparently a new rack is being built and i'll be one of the first on it, but until it is built I can't install. Frustratingly, it's just a few screws and an Ikea manual, but I guess I have to wait for the guy who's building it to get his cheeks into gear.

Ahh okay.

My dad hosts a server for a diffrent game (Neverwinter Nights) so he goes through the same issues probably.

STCC is starting to be one of my fav servers to go to.(Last night was awesome in FE Club with XFG's only I kept running out of fuel lmao had people pushing me to pits )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG