The online racing simulator
Ip Address Changing (Habbo Hotel)
(10 posts, started )
Hi,

My sister plays Habbo Hotel but she has recieved a Perm. ban for scamming. She tells us that she hasnt scammed and it is some sort of error. They have banned the IP Address so i was wondering how could i change the IP Address which you would use with a wireless router?

Many Thanks,

Dmwright
#2 - Jakg
flush dns, or a much easier solution, unplug the router from the net for about a minute, you should get a new IP
What's your ISP? You might be out of luck.

A friend of mine works at Habbo Hotel. Do you want me to ask him about it?
Hi,

Jakg Ill unplug the router internet and ill wait for a few mins to see what happens.
#5 - Jakg
for what it's worth, just check your internet IP before and after to make sure it does actually change it
Hi,

Just tried it and the IP address did change but it didnt make a difference to Habbo Hotel.

Thanks Anyways

Matt
#8 - TiJay
Surely using a proxy would work as it would mask your IP with that of the proxy?
#9 - JTbo
Hmm, sisters can be deceiving, specially cute ones, so are you absolutely sure she tells things right? I'm just suspicious, can't blame for being careful
Don't most games rarely ban by just IP? In my experience there are always CD key bans / Player account/ID bans.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG