The online racing simulator
idiot saturday nite
(12 posts, started )
#1 - ZORER
idiot saturday nite
Hello,

This is a very annoying thing happened tonite which made me start to think about the lfs community..

I decided to do some racing on lfs today and started checking for servers.After refreshing the list i realised that there are no racers online doing proper racing.. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE...(ı got the screenshots of all the list so don't start "-oh yes we did good races you didn't see them...")
The city driving or cops&robbers servers are full, which is another thing i can't understand...This should be a racing simulator, not a f**king hangin'-around simulator.

The only server was a mexican server i managed to do a 5 lap race and there were 10 ppl on the server but they didn't restart the race. They just go to pits and come back, try to do idiot crashes, change skins...But no restart.. there were only 2 of us dying for a restart but nothing happened.
I disconnected from that and checked the list again..Oh yes there was another server with 3 ppl racing but they banned me when i just got connected...

Now i am connected to the redline racing server and will be racing on fox-as combo again.(till i get sick)

looks like we have to sign up for leagues to make proper races..
Maybe because it's easter saturday ...
Boo Hoo.
STCC servers are usually busy
Is it Easter? Ooh, can go egg shopping Monday or Tuesday then and get fat for cheap.
Race against AI maybe, possibily the best solution there.
Quote from ZORER :The only server was a mexican server i managed to do a 5 lap race and there were 10 ppl on the server but they didn't restart the race. They just go to pits and come back, try to do idiot crashes, change skins...But no restart.. there were only 2 of us dying for a restart but nothing happened.

They wont race, the people there are some "newbies" from here and Colombia as I know, so if They dont restart, do not wait
@Zorer.

On, Thursday night/Friday Morning, i think it was, some idiot came into CLC and started Barading not only Sketchy and Myself but the whole server. Because we were not racing.

wtf.

BooHoo there are no races. put up with it.
its a time for people to do as they please. Dont like it, buy a server
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Dont like it, buy a server

Ah yes but what's the point of buying a server if you can't get any one to join?

@ZORER I can easily emphacise with you about finding real racing in pickup format. The fact is most real type racing happens in league events, I can count on one hand the amount of races I've had that are 20 laps or more on a public server

Most activity on LFS is by die hard LFS players and therefore like to fool around and relax as much as racing (because they spend so much time on LFS). There is plenty around that like longer more real format of racing but the chances of them meeting up on one server doing a combo that they all like is pretty small... it does happen every so often though
Quote from ZORER :The only server was a mexican server i managed to do a 5 lap race and there were 10 ppl on the server but they didn't restart the race. They just go to pits and come back, try to do idiot crashes, change skins...But no restart.. there were only 2 of us dying for a restart but nothing happened.

That server is always with new people trying this sim. If you enter again, and the racers have no colors on their nicknames(simple nicknames, about 10 ppl with that). Don't bother u, go away, they won't restart. But when they're out, there's a really good racing.
i see.

but what does "-boo hoo" mean??
basically it means find the nearest pillow and cry in it .

its sarcast meaning, like um... OH NOES?!11!154!1!|

idiot saturday nite
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG