The online racing simulator
First drift shot...
(25 posts, started )
First drift shot...
What do you think?
The image doesn't load.
wow lol I have high speed cable and that picture is at crawling pace! at this rate Ill be back in 5 min see if Im halfway haha...

Alright loaded if anybody else has trouble dont worry Im gonna attach it.
I thought it was good work I love the smoke whisping around the tire as its spinning, very real but, isnt drifting kinda classified as controled sliding through turns? if so sure looks like your on the backstraight with your nose pointing the direction your traveling. I suggest taking a shot of driting on a sharper bend in the middle of the apex it would look real nice.
Attached images
xrtdriftsm1129512603.jpg
Quote from Infiniti :wow lol I have high speed cable and that picture is at crawling pace! at this rate Ill be back in 5 min see if Im halfway haha...

Alright loaded if anybody else has trouble dont worry Im gonna attach it.
I thought it was good work I love the smoke whisping around the tire as its spinning, very real but, isnt drifting kinda classified as controled sliding through turns? if so sure looks like your on the backstraight with your nose pointing the direction your traveling. I suggest taking a shot of driting on a sharper bend in the middle of the apex it would look real nice.

I thought it was just me! 10mb? pfft!
Good job.
Skid marks might help. You know there is an edited screenshots thread right?
[DUcK]
sweet shot....took a while to load, and i'm at school, on some crazy wireliss shiznit my school uses. PWNED x10.
Only thing I added to that shot was the blur obviously and the smore around the tire. The smoke in the background is from in game using the smoke mod. Here's another, thanks for the comments guys!
That's MUCH better! Nice
Thanks!
well cool shot, cool that u are uing my MS Challenge Skin, but it would be nice to be informed about editing it....
Editing it? I didn't edit it one bit... It's a great skin!
well thx, it was created for FZR and the screeny show a FZ50. Ah nvm, will publish the modified the clean FZ50 Version here later
Oh yes, but i didnt modify it at all. Just renamed the beginning to fz5 and use it on that car.
Where's this Smoke-mod you speak of?
yeh dude at least u told them i touched up the choppy bits on the pics
Quote from VTcommodore :yeh dude at least u told them i touched up the choppy bits on the pics

You talking to me? You didn't touch those pics..??!
#22 - orre
I liked the last one
hhahaha 1200RWHP didnt every 1 luv that tweak for S1H haha
How?
illepall this is gonna sound dumb, but what the hey......

how do take a pic/screen shot?
Press printscreen in game, then open an image editing program and paste it

Or you can use fraps www.fraps.com and the program lets you set a hotkey that automatically saves pictures.

First drift shot...
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG