The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Teams
Hi Racers,

So far we have got just over 30 people signed up.

I have sent an email to each person who is registered as a team which only has one member to see if they will be entering a second driver to help with the constructors.

Please respond asap as i would like to confirm numbers and work out how we are going to get you all to race

BTW. Any Privateers or people who are not in 'pairs' of teams can agree to form a 'team' i just need to knoe prior to the end of sign up.

@ Mercury, you have 3 drivers signed up, please could you confirm whether a 4th will join and let you have two teams or please let me know which 2 drivers will be your scoring ones for the league.

@ Fusion, you have 4 drivers signed up, please could you confirm which guys will be paired together.

Please post your responses in this thread.

Thanks,

Dru.
S14 DRIFT signed up today so Moo has a two-man team now.
#3 - Dru
Quote from Leifde :S14 DRIFT signed up today so Moo has a two-man team now.

Close the Gate - or they'll be a Herd of them in a minute

Yup, he's been added already
I'd be happy to pair up with someone for this league, so if your looking for a team-mate PM me or let me know in this thread. I'm pretty confident that if it goes to two divisions i can be in the top division,(famous last words ) so I'd prefer to team up with another fastish driver if pos.
I have to say i'm useless with setups and skining mind you..i just drive So if your any good with setups i'd be even happier to hear from you.

Cheers
Hopefully another from Piston Broke Racing tonight
Fusion #1. Shaguar and qstomeq.
Fusion #2. Arrow. and Foqs

Thanks
Ok PBR are now 2

PBR legsy
PBR santaclaws
I've talked with her and now yfb LFS Racing got 2 Racers too
#9 - Nobo
I'll be driving Solo. So no team points for me!
#10 - Dru
Quote from Nobo :I'll be driving Solo. So no team points for me!

well you can still be involved in the team points - just with scoring by yourself - say you could win all the races and end up mid placed constructor too
hmm, guess i'll drop myself out of the Mercury standings, unless someone else joins of course but im not really going to chase other drivers to add someone unless they really want to take part so consider me Mercury's #3 driver and if one of the guys wants in then we'll have 2 pairs, otherwise i'll just suck all on my own
#12 - Dru
Quote from PaulC2K :hmm, guess i'll drop myself out of the Mercury standings, unless someone else joins of course but im not really going to chase other drivers to add someone unless they really want to take part so consider me Mercury's #3 driver and if one of the guys wants in then we'll have 2 pairs, otherwise i'll just suck all on my own

if you want Paul, you can always team up with someone else not in Mercury and race as an adhoc 'team'...
Quote from Dru :if you want Paul, you can always team up with someone else not in Mercury and race as an adhoc 'team'...

Dru, surely your memory is not that short, you've seen me race who'd want that deadweight?
I've just posted in our forum to see if anyone fancies the task of dragging my sorry ass round the series, so who knows.
Maybe i should pull rank and demand Bawbag takes part, i think we'd make a good partnership and one allowing other teams a chance
My 1pt and bawbags 80pts each round, balances things out nicely
#14 - Dru
Quote from PaulC2K :Dru, surely your memory is not that short, you've seen me race who'd want that deadweight?
I've just posted in our forum to see if anyone fancies the task of dragging my sorry ass round the series, so who knows.
Maybe i should pull rank and demand Bawbag takes part, i think we'd make a good partnership and one allowing other teams a chance

lol

Nice one,

Signup is ALMOST complete so make it fast
Quote from PaulC2K :Dru, surely your memory is not that short, you've seen me race who'd want that deadweight?

If I remember the results and laptimes you did in the last UXRL round correctly, you're not that much of a deadweight :spin:
Yeah, was some weird sh!t going down that day
Quite suprised i was fairly competitive, silly mistakes spoiled the 2nd race but i still managed a PB lap with some damage having rolled the car in the fast chicane. Did quite a bit of practice, which i think you were there for Mikey? never really got things how i wanted, realised at the last minute it was 7pm start, dived straight into Q and did a so-so lap. did a couple of steady laps and then from that point on somehow i was driving really consistantly which i couldnt do for the life of me for the 90min i'd practiced for beforehand. Just silly mistakes that cost me, a minor one in the first race and a smallish and medium one in the 2nd race. HATE that track too! Never touched it in pre-S1 days
ATC Team Mini will be....

ATC DrDink #69
ATC Evopower #70

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG