The online racing simulator
#1 - Spils
MS sidewinder wheel non force, problems
Lo all got myself a ms wheel just to try out Lfs and love it, over the past 2 weeks its took a pounded and as become loose around the center theres about a 2mm play in all direction. doesnt sound much but it makes my wheel a pain to center..

Anyone no if its worth taking a part and having a look ?? not sure if it worth it as ive never took one apart can it be tightened from inside ?
Quote from Spils :Lo all got myself a ms wheel just to try out Lfs and love it, over the past 2 weeks its took a pounded and as become loose around the center theres about a 2mm play in all direction. doesnt sound much but it makes my wheel a pain to center..

Anyone no if its worth taking a part and having a look ?? not sure if it worth it as ive never took one apart can it be tightened from inside ?

I have the same wheel and the problem is that the wheel has plain bearings (spelling?) which wear out and eventually you get some play. I have about as much play and there isn't really much to do about it. You could open the wheel and check that the potentiometer is in place and tighten things up though I think there isn't really much to do about it
Quote from LFSn00b :Maybe you could add more force, that helped for me.

MS sidewinder wheel non force, problems

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG