The online racing simulator
Unless someone would like to take over...
I am unable to continue to host this league. I have thought about this for some time, and I came to the conclusion that as of right now, I am unable to fund this series anymore, and the will to carry it through the months has left me.

I am sorry for the ones who devoutly participated for the past few months...and now this.

So, if anyone would like to take over this league, go for it. Or if not, I will have this section moved to inactive.

Thank you tremendously to everyone who participated; we took the spirit of LeMans to Live For Speed and proved it could work. I hope that in the short time it existed, it may have spawned ideas for the future of Live For Speed, and specifically, league racing.

There is no bitterness or hostility on my part, quite frankly, I simply lost the will to manage and fund.

Thank you for reading!

-Jay.
This is a shame, there seemed to be good racing in this league and i signed up for the next race
Hope someone can take it over
Sad news indeed
#4 - Cawwa
I really hate to see this league ends like this even though I have full understanding for Jay. In my opinion you have done a great job and it's a sad thing you feels like this. Is it really your final call?
you have a PM at FinalGear
#6 - Cawwa
We have talked it through in our team and we are ready to take over the admin part. We have a server for 23 slots as well.

I don't know what your message means Burnsy, if you had in mind to take over?
sorry, i meant that i PM'd Jayhawk. i was offering our server, but i didn't want to manage it, i still wanted him to do so. he had the creative vision of the league, plus the new idea of a mini le mans with TBOs.

i guess we'll see what's decided.
#8 - Cawwa
Ah yes he had that idea for the next season, sounds interesting. For this season though I don't think it's any idea to change the concept.

If Jay after all don't wish to continue, we are ready to bring this baby to the finish line.
Kevin - Thank you VERY much for the offer. In a sense, you have been my unofficial right hand man for the past few months, and my gratitude is unflinching and sadly at times, not voiced but never the less appreciated. But I will have to graciously pass on your generous offer.

I thank you. And I am making a mental note not post after drinking very strong wine, as the above paragraph is a bit flowery. Ah well.

Cawwa, if XFR would like to be and continue being the sanctioning body of The Live For Speed LeMans league, I will contact Victor and make the necessary arrangements. I have watched XFR race in the league and I am impressed with your team and its values.

Let me know!
Yes we are ready ...

Btw, is there a way to reach you over pm or mail or something?
Quote from jayhawk : ... // ...
Cawwa, if XFR would like to be and continue being the sanctioning body of The Live For Speed LeMans league, I will contact Victor and make the necessary arrangements. ... // ...

How is things? Did you get any contact with Victor?

Sry if I rush things for you but the times goes on ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG