The online racing simulator
Green Smoke?
(10 posts, started )
Green Smoke?
Whenever im doing burnout or any other thing, what creates alot smoke, then the smoke is mixed with green and white colors, why is that?

Its not beautiful and looks so bad. If needed, i can give picture too.
Attached images
GREEN.JPG
make sure enable dither is set to yes
Make sure you aren't in 16-bit colors for your resolution setting.....
I am not using 16 bit colors and dither is set to YES.

Also when im using tweak, so with bigger HP i can get bigger smokes and it would be clearer to see, but right now im pretty tired , you know... I hope you get the idea.
Quote from Tweaker :Make sure you aren't in 16-bit colors for your resolution setting.....

16 bit with dither works

i dont know if 32 bit works with dither though, it may be reversed

edit - this is weird, i can't get my smoke to turn green anymore like i used to be able to do
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :I am not using 16 bit colors and dither is set to YES.

Also when im using tweak, so with bigger HP i can get bigger smokes and it would be clearer to see, but right now im pretty tired , you know... I hope you get the idea.

Well it can't be much else then what we suggested. Please make sure your video card isn't forcing any of these settings even. Double check your menus too.
YEAH!! Great, at screen tab at options, there setting was 16 bit!

But in graphics section it was not 16 bit, so thanks for advice guys!
up..i just found out how to make my smoke green, apparently in windowed mode it runs desktop colors which for me is 32 bit, but in fullscreen i have it set to 16 bit apparently so.. hm

just a little fyi for everyone out there
used to get this in Fullscreen. But i never got it in Windowed mode
I think its going green cause youre on the grass mate...

Green Smoke?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG