The online racing simulator
LFS Crash/Stunt Compilation.
(26 posts, started )
do you by any chance play gtr2?
#6 - Jakg
then click here

Its a "sim" that is (supposed) to be in the same league as LFS.
Quote from Jakg :then click here

Its a "sim" that is (supposed) to be in the same league as LFS.

Okay thanks but I made this topic for my crash compilation.

Please keep all other posts either as comments or critisim
i liked the RB4 over the tires

but once you hit halfway it gets exxxxxtremely redundant because you just show clips of the FE club jump

shoulda taken the BF1 up the FE green mountain.. see how high you can get it, thats always fun
Start was ok but got boring after about 30 seconds.
Quote from XCNuse :i liked the RB4 over the tires

but once you hit halfway it gets exxxxxtremely redundant because you just show clips of the FE club jump

shoulda taken the BF1 up the FE green mountain.. see how high you can get it, thats always fun

Yeah I was doing those jumps on FE Green.

Note the word Compilation.
Much better fps than before !!

But the scene with FOXes have low fps..maybe your PC is too slow for this. The scenes with two or three cars are smooth...
I see nothing interesting in this video. Boring cameras, boring effects, boring movie. 5/10 for quite good FPS...
Quote from GruntOfAction :Yeah I was doing those jumps on FE Green.

Note the word Compilation.

yea but.. you never make compilations redundant unless it is meant to be the same thing over and over, you just said crash compilation, not.. fe club hill compilation
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Much better fps than before !!

But the scene with FOXes have low fps..maybe your PC is too slow for this. The scenes with two or three cars are smooth...

Yeah when I was filming the FOX scene I had Xfire,MSN,IRCchat AND fraps on so that kinda did me in..lol.

Sorry people for making a bad movie..

Ehh screw it im just removing my LFS movies and never making another one.
And the one in your signature?!

Don't give up now, you learned something. Each movie will be better. I remember my first movie, so horrible words cannot describe it. It was a good idea, but just terrible movie making. I like it, but I know it was bad.

Don't even bother searching for it, it's gone!
Quote from kurent :And the one in your signature?!

Don't give up now, you learned something. Each movie will be better. I remember my first movie, so horrible words cannot describe it. It was a good idea, but just terrible movie making. I like it, but I know it was bad.

Don't even bother searching for it, it's gone!

lol k but people want good FPS in my movies...I now have good FPS but quallity is...well....BLEH.

Im gonna ask this out loud.

Do you people want visual quallity movies or high FPS movies??
the vid was better than your first. as said b4, about half way through it turned from a crash compilation to a jumpfest. when making a movie i find it hard to stick to the "brief" but you have to keep reminding yourself that if you do stay on track, the vid will rock.
you are deffinitly improoving. keep it up
Redone Version is up at top of topic now people!
definatly an improvement bud, keep it up. for your next prodject, you should cover a close race.
but yeah, your heading the right direction.
#21 - S0ul
Woah,that first crash with the Fox at Blackwood looked heavy.Are you using Smokemod or why is there so much smoke and dust?
Quote from S0ul :Woah,that first crash with the Fox at Blackwood looked heavy.Are you using Smokemod or why is there so much smoke and dust?

Special "realistic" smoke and dust mod.
Quote from kurent :Both!

Well then go to someone else's movie topic because I can't give you both with my computer.
#25 - S0ul
Quote from GruntOfAction :Well then go to someone else's movie topic because I can't give you both with my computer.

Have you tried the trick with slowing LFS down to 0,25 speed and speeding it up later on.My videos become completely smooth with that,though my pc isnt what you could call fast

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG