The online racing simulator
This will make you go mental!!
(19 posts, started )
#2 - AndyC
haha, that's kool. Music is perfect aswell. lalalallalala
Call me pathetic, but I looked at it long enough that I found the pattern, and can follow the balls all the way to the bottom, until they loop back to the top.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
my head hurtsssss
#5 - X-Ter
I actually find that quite relaxing :hypnotize
Good link
There are 267 balls there
Hehe, it's the pee wee herman theme song. I think we need an LFS crash/stunt vid with that in the background :hidesbehi
#8 - Lible
I`m mental.
Damn you !!!, grrrrrrrr

i just burnt a pizza, watching all those little blue balls.

kinda hypnotic aint it

reminds me of those fantastic Honda ads
So I'm not the only one who thought of "cog" when I saw this thing. That is the most amazing commercial ever, they must've had so much fun designing that, truely brilliant. It's a shame it never was shown here in the states. (also a shame we don't get the Euro Accord, but that's a different story)
Oh SA forums, what won't you create
Taken from Vox News Archive :-

Fully two minutes long, it's a Honda commercial call "Cog," the most elaborate Rube Goldberg device you've ever seen set to film, all made entirely of car parts. According to the news stories linked above, it required 606 film takes to get right
The Telegraph story is a nicely written feature that gives a rare glimpse inside the actual photo shoot for an ad this complicated:
As take 300 led to 400 which led to 500, a certain madness settled on the crew. Rob Steiner, the agency producer, started talking about "our friends, the parts", but in the slightly menacing tone of a primary school teacher discussing her charges at the end of a trying day. Some workers on the film went whole days without sleep and had to be asked to stay away from the more delicate parts of the assembly. Others started to have bad dreams about throttle activator shafts and bonnet release cables.

Not sure if "fun" is the right word, but it should go down as one of the best Ads ever
Yup it reminded me of that honda ad too. Its the best ad EVER made.
you sure its not CG? i always thought it was; how'd they get the wheels to go up like that is what i've always wondered..
as for the ending song; thats just Sugar Hill Gang - Rappers Delight
Quote from XCNuse :you sure its not CG? i always thought it was; how'd they get the wheels to go up like that is what i've always wondered..
as for the ending song; thats just Sugar Hill Gang - Rappers Delight

They counter weighted the tires from the inside with a bag of screws and assorted small parts since they were only using parts found in the car.
No, the coolest commercial was the car that turned into a dancing robot... too bad I can't remember what car it was...

Nice find though

MAGGOT
cool, very weird commercial but impressive . Nice graphics

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG