The online racing simulator
why does everyone act surprised?
(49 posts, closed, started )
im 12Yrs old and everyone's like whoa! and NO one can beat me on the PS2. but lfs PLENTY thats why i play
Quote from funnybone2 :im very intellegent

If I had signatures enabled, and had a signature, this would be in it.
lol hey did u post this because i asked lol well i was just surpised becuase of the way you act was ilike as if you were an adult and any way im only 14!

EDIT : LoL thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :If I had signatures enabled, and had a signature, this would be in it.

your a real piece you know that?
#5 - Jakg
Quote from funnybone2 :im 12Yrs old and everyone's like whoa! if you met me in RL im very intellegent

believe me, ive been MUCH more surprised by other members and their ages
#6 - JTbo
Quote from Jakg :believe me, ive been MUCH more surprised by other members and their ages

True

I'm really young
#7 - Jakg
Quote from JTbo :True

I'm really young

wow! so you are!

I was, for example, surprised faster111 was 16
#8 - dadge
Quote from Jakg :wow! so you are!

I was, for example, surprised faster111 was 16

no way, i don't believe you. honestly NO WAY!!!
Quote :I was, for example, surprised faster111 was 16 :P

1st of April's been and gone ;P
Quote from funnybone2 :your a real piece you know that?

I prefer "dickhead", but I answer to most insults.
You're beaten. Shaun463(is that right?) is 8 years old.
I'm 12 too, birthday is on this Friday, and it's Good Friday so there's no school.

Dam i'm happy to have no school on a b-day.
i was just shocked to find out that there is probably more children/teenagers here than adults, man thats carzy, see us children/teenagers are smart and intelligent to run a site on our own instead of being out in streets, wrecking the whole place! lol
Well i'm not surprised, especcially with threads like this.
#14 - Jakg
hello, Ben, dont you have a proper accont to have insults thrown at?
Quote from The Widget :There's more adults here than children, just the kids tend to post more.

Especially in the school holidays...
Quote from funnybone2 :im 12Yrs old and everyone's like whoa! if you met me in RL im very intellegent and NO one can beat me on the PS2. but lfs PLENTY thats why i play

i'll share something with you that i've learned:

there is no "everyone". there may be a few people with the same opinion, or even a lot of people with the same opinion, but as soon as you start thinking about "everyone" having an opinion or thinking a certain way (and i know how tempting it is to view the world that way sometimes), you close your mind to the truth, which is that every person is different, and has their own opinion on things. when you lump everyone together in your mind, you start to only see the things that they have in common, and you stop seeing the things that make them different.

my advice to you is to try not to worry about what people think, and even if a lot of people tell you the same thing, don't jump to the conclusion that everyone thinks that way. just take life "one game at a time", as they say.
Quote from Jakg :hello, Ben, dont you have a proper accont to have insults thrown at?

I guess he has (accidentally) banned himself again
tis tread rawks!
The least intelligent sounding thing to do, is post a thread saying your intelligent. Then people just take an opportunity to release some steam on someone, who doesn't deserve it. You've done nothing wrong, but just watch out for people who think you have. Especially with you being younger, they'll try and rip you to shreads.
Quote from Jakg :hello, Ben, dont you have a proper accont to have insults thrown at?

how do you know my name?
#21 - Jakg
The Widget = Bob Smith = Ben
#22 - JTbo
Quote from funnybone2 :how do you know my name?

That was very intelligent, now you did told it to all Sorry, but your fault, you posted being intelligent, you are officially free to pick from that now
#24 - Jakg
i knew you were going to say that! :P
#25 - JTbo
Quote from spiderbait90 :Jakg knows everything. Apparently.

Well, he has that certain pic as an avatar so if he does not know something he just hacks it
This thread is closed

(49 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG