The online racing simulator
LFS Promo stickers
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Chaos
LFS Promo stickers
To show that we will spread Live For Speed across the country, Dan Matt got us these nice stickers Weather proof - so i already have one on my car A big thank you Dan Matt for getting these stickers done! We will distribute them where possible and also sell some to the Czech LFS racers
Attached images
DSC00255_n.JPG
Nice job.
Be careful when you think about selling them - remember that logo is a copyrighted image and belongs to the Scavier guys.

But LFS stickers = cool. I like
#4 - Chaos
well we don't intend to make any profit on selling those... only to partly cover the expenses (most of the stickers will be given away for free, some as prices in league races)... so i hope the Scavier guys will have an understanding for this...
#5 - Nobo
Nice ! Would be even better with website-adress on it.
Where can i find these stickers? i would like to have some

Frenchy
Me too ...
Me three, oh ho ho. I am quite the joker.

But seriously I would like some 8D.
Quote from Dajmin :Be careful when you think about selling them - remember that logo is a copyrighted image and belongs to the Scavier guys.

But LFS stickers = cool. I like

Isn't the copyright actually owned by Nicolas Gringon? I mean, it's his logo after all, and I'm not sure he got much recognition, most people think Eric made the logo or something

Else, I like the idea, and if I'd be the devs, I would let them do it, after all, they're getting free promo.
Well, can't you just ask Scavier what he thinks. Then copyright issues = finito.
Quote from deggis :Well, can't you just ask Scavier what he thinks. Then copyright issues = finito.

Yes you should have gone to the devs before making anything like this. Just a simple email would have worked.
Cool, can you send me some?
if any are making it states side id def be interested in throwin it on my car for a lil bit of publicity
To be honest I don't think the Devs will mind that much.
I'm glad you like it guys but with sending you some I can't promise anything but asking Dan Matt if he's willing to send them... He's the one who paid for those stickers, so he has the final word...
#16 - Don
Quote from boosterfire :Isn't the copyright actually owned by Nicolas Gringon? I mean, it's his logo after all, and I'm not sure he got much recognition, most people think Eric made the logo or something

Else, I like the idea, and if I'd be the devs, I would let them do it, after all, they're getting free promo.

actaully, what Nicolas designed is "just" this gif:

this logo was then recreated in vectors and redesigned to the more known version (which was in S1 or the current S2 version) - by kidcodea
#17 - Gunn
I seem to recall when the original competition for the logo was launched that one condition was that the winning logo would become the property of the developers. Nicholas Grignon gets full recognition in the LFS credits (on the splash screen) and always has.

LFS Promo stickers
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG