The online racing simulator
BF1 on Westhill?
(5 posts, started )
BF1 on Westhill?
Hi
I am thinking of participating in the Swedish communitys Torsdagsrace next thursday (it's great fun racing with those guys!)
But. The combo this thursday is BF1 at WE1 (BMW-Sauber at Westhill nonreverse). And I just can get it right, my pb so far is 1.13.80, but my usual laptimes at this track are around 1.15 or perhaps slower. (with Biggies setup at Inferno-SetupField)
So that's why I am asking for help... I don't know much about setting up a car, but the knowledge I have is kinda useless for the Bf1...maybe it's too fast.

The race on thursday is 35 laps, and I am glad for any advice I can get to perhaps improve my pb for the qualifying and a setup which helps me stay on the track for those 35 laps.
Attached is my race set for the BF1 at WE1. I know for sure it's good for at least 30 laps, since I won a 30 lap race with it in the DSR F1 league. My average lap was a 1:13.89 (with 1 pit). Best lap was a 1:11.32.

You may want to play with the dynamic anti-roll bar settings as the tire temps change.
Attached files
BMW SAUBER_WE1-Forbin.set - 132 B - 353 views
Thank you for your help! I will try your setup later
I know that I have to practice more, but so far I am struggling to keep the car on track.. :P

BTW.. Impressive laptimes.. to get 1.11 in race!
Hello again! I have been testing your setup Forbin, and I like it, it's much easier to drive than some other BF1-setups I got. THANK You! My current pb is 1.13.54 although I haven't been driving much this week - at least not with the BF1... I guess it's just too fast for me.
The road goes on...
You're welcome, and good luck.

BF1 on Westhill?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG