The online racing simulator
Multi-monitor menu car error
when i have both of my monitors set-uo this happens. I dont know if this is supposed to be right, but it happens with the player model aswell. I guess it has something to do with how lfs changes car/player sizes with different resolutions. Maybe there should be a max size for cars implemented for very wide resolutions?
Attached images
lfs_00000002.JPG
So, what's your suggestion?
Quote from stevewhite :Maybe there should be a max size for cars implemented for very wide resolutions?

... To make the cars fit on the screen. OR have them moved down a bit, so it fits on the screen. There is quite a bit of space under the car. Even if its going under the button for the car name and garage would be fine.
LFS and dual monitor issues are well known. LFS has been designed for single screen or triple screen, but not for dual screen displays.
What's it like in game?
Its hard to get used to, but when you do its pretty cool. The details really pop out in really high res. i somettimes bang into things i normally wouldnt. The sides of the monitors dont make a blind spot, but in your mind you are thinking they do, so you compinsate for a blindspot when there is none, which often leads to a crash. For some reason, i find it harder to brake before sharp turns.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG