The online racing simulator
LFS:Rallycross NOW OFFICIAL!
(81 posts, started )
LFS:RALLYCROSS

Alright so....My god I am not good at writing these things.

So your asking yourself.....

What is this?
This is a rallycross league presented by puma motorsports. It will run the cars XFG and RB4 on different dates but with the same points i.e. RB4 will run all FE rally and XFG will run all Blackwood rally (just an example).

Well what days does it run on?

The race will run on these tracks, cars and times.

Race 1 - Puma Motorsports 15. Blackwood Rallycross Reverse XFG - Saturday , April 14th 2007 - 7:00pm GMT, 3pm EST.

Race 2 - Halfords Racing (by Sully) 15. FE Rallycross reverse RB4 - Saturday, April 28th 2007 - Same time.

Race 3 - TanaBe (by Josh) 15. Blackwood rallycross RB4 - Saturday, May 19th 2007 - Same time.

Race 4 - Puma Motorsports 15. FE rallycross XFG - Saturday, June 2nd 2007 - Same time.

Race 5 - SimRS 15. AS cadet Custom Layout XFG - Saturday, June 9th 2007 - Same time.

Rules - Normal LFS league rules....NOT FULL CONTACT. Some contact aloud as long as it is not on purpose.
All races will be 50 laps. Use as many pit stops as you need.
Race Format:
A perfect application for the league:

LFSG name:
Number:
Team: (if in one.)

[PUMA]Racerhero
[PUMA]Dick
[PUMA]Monty
[PUMA]Toxicklay
[HR]Sully IRL
OoCR.M.Morris31
[TanaBe]Josh
[DR]Niko
Jack.McIntyre
SRTx Koolby
4IR Bysiu
james12s
=SrD= Dylan
Nine

Race Day Format.
7:00pm gmt - 30 minute qualifying starts.
7:30pm - qualy ends/5 minute brake starts.
7:35pm - Heat 1 12 laps starts.
7:50 - Heat 2 12 laps starts.
8:05 - 15 Lap Final Starts

The race will be on a server called [PUMA] Rallycross.
The password for the race will be WRC.
Thanks, Kenneth

add me in however u do.
LFSG name:[HR] SuLLy IRL
Number:11

Team:halfordsracing
Ill Do it as well..

LFSG - OoCR.M.Morris31
NUMBER - 31
TEAM - Out Of Control Racing

Hey Sully
LFSG name: [TanaBe] JosH
Number: 17
Team:TanaBe
We also need a 23 slot server to use for this league if anyone could lend us one.

Thanks, kenneth
i might be able to get one but kenneth said it might be a bit laggy , ??
ahh we will see. If you can get one. Go for it.
Puma Motorsports Presents: LFS:Rallycross Proposal ok also,this server will be only used for to fill out application forms any enquires PM me or kenneth or go to other thread

thanks
50 laps!
Hello there, ummm rallycross.

I would like to race except for the fact that you have chosen to run 50 lap races. This is not rallycross! Rallycross consists of 3 short quali heats of mixed abilities followed by seeded finals.

What you have proposed is more "long distance rally racing" or sumthing

The Rallycross format is much more exciting
So you think I should do a shorter final with a prefinal after quali to deside the final start position?
LFSG Name - Jack.McIntyre
Number: 37
Team: Kansei Brotherhood
The Format for Real Rallycross is:

Three short quali heats for each driver comprising of round 1, round 2 ect,(drivers get to start from a different row of the grid each heat) keep heats small, max 8 drivers.

The finals are then worked out by total time of your 3 heats added together, or your fastest 2 heats added, or a position in each round basis, which ever one is easier to work out. So for example if driver "A" was 2nd fastest in Round 1, 3rd fastest Round 2, & 1st fastest in round he would score 6. Then you make up the finals on this basis. obviously the least points the better.

You have an A & B final with the winner of the B being promoted to the back of the A.

It does take a little bit of working out at the end of each round, but it has done before thus not impossible. I could even help you with that bit.

see http://www.rallycrossopen.com/resultsentrys.php for an example results sheet
Alright well I am going to stick with a qualifying, prefinal, and a 30 lap final.
Thats me out then.

If you stick to the true format of Rallycross I will organise the grids & finals for you. All you need to do is provide a server & a website to display the results on.
30 laps....... that's not rallycross dude, it's endurance on rallycross track
Quote from Tukko :30 laps....... that's not rallycross dude, it's endurance on rallycross track

agree with driver above
I think it will be fun.
Not 30 laps.
Yes it will be. There will be 1 pit mandatory.
kenneth maybe if we put a pole up about the race format then leave the competitors decide ?
Sure.....I guess. Sully can you manage the thread for a bit I am getting a little sick and will try to check it as much as possible.

Thanks, Kenneth
Everyone else seems to want a shorter race, but you want a 30 lap race. If its 30 laps i'll drive, but if you want people to be happy and turn up, listen to them.
ok lads what is your view on the topic ?what lenght races,heats yes/no please give your view
i'd say short maybe 10 laps for heats and then 15 laps for finals?

LFS:Rallycross NOW OFFICIAL!
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG