The online racing simulator
U.S. $ to Euro Exchange Rate [license purchasing question]
Hey, if anyone can give me a figure of the current exchange i'd greatly appreciate it. I did check an exchange calculator and according to the graph i would need to write a money order of 32.10$ which should equal 24 Euro's.

I'll be leaving my home and won't have access to ther net for some time as i'll be in the field, i also haven't slept in 2 days so my head isn't very clear and i can't think to straight atm.

So if anyone can clearify my estimate i'd gladly appreciate it. Unfortunately by Money Order is the only way i can do it, thx.
A useful exchange rate / currency calculator site is linked on the website when you are purchasing S2.

http://www.xe.com/

The currency of 24 GBP (Pounds) is used, not Euros.
Quote from https://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=shop :All prices are in UK Pounds. If you want to know the prices in your own currency, you can look it up at www.xe.com (a currency conversion website).

Quote from www.xe.com :24.00 GBP = 47.2175 USD

Learn to use Google, it will save the trouble of posting these things
You can also use google. Type this into the search box: 24 GBP in USD
I am in USA too. I paid my S2 license using paypal. It is calculated around 48 bucks
If you're writing a postal order in foreign currency, surely they would make the postal order for 24 GBP, do the conversion when you're there using the day's exchange rate and then charge you the correct amount in your home currency (plus conversion fee etc)? That's what they did last time I had to use Western Union to pay for an ebay win from a non-Paypal seller in the US.

To write an order in USD and just hope it should be enough doesn't make sense. I mean, what if you wrote an order for $32.10 (or whatever it was), posted it and it turned out you were 15c short when the order actually got there? Wait till you get to the post office, ask for a postal order for 24 pounds and you won't have to do anything but pay for it and send it.
-
(Flotch) DELETED by Scawen : replies after a spam post - deleting to avoid bump of 12 year old thread
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by Scawen : replies after a spam post - deleting to avoid bump of 12 year old thread
-
(Cutie pie) DELETED by Scawen : replies after a spam post - deleting to avoid bump of 12 year old thread
-
(nikopdr) DELETED by Scawen : replies after a spam post - deleting to avoid bump of 12 year old thread
-
(Scawen) DELETED by Scawen : replies after a spam post - deleting to avoid bump of 12 year old thread

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG