The online racing simulator
Slickmod for championship events... your thoughts?
I'm considering using slickmod for future points events, but would like to get everyone elses opinion before I make a decision.

Pros:

• Slick tires for Production cars.
  • Dirt/Hybrid tires for Grand Touring cars.
Cons:
  • Odd bugs (only being able to select the added tires with the left button)
  • There wouldn't be an option not to use slickmod because...
  • Competitors without it would get booted off the server automatically
  • I have no way of remotely enabling/disabling slickmod without contacting Franky (from 500 Servers)
Let me hear your thoughts!
I really don't like this idea. Just because I don't like slickmod.
don't like it either im afraid. one because i dont like the mod and secondly, and more importantly, in rallying tyres are supposed to be road legal for the road sections.
Well for gt cars +1, so we can run them on dirt, but as andy said -1 for production cars as rally tyres are very sticky but not comparable to proper track slicks.
However as gtr class it's more like gr.b, slicks can fit well (but they already have it so... )
So +1 for slick mod in gt class.
-1 for slick mod in production class.
But that's only my opinion, i will join the league anyway!
Not a good idea. As long as it is the same for all participants, not having a certain tyre is not so big issue. Keep it so that non modded version is the only one allowed.
Another con

No version of Slickmod that works with patch V.
Well, since I was already leaning more towards 'no' and you guys seem to be the same, I've decided not to bother with slickmod. I appreciate the comments! I'll be looking for more after next weekend's events, stay tuned.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG