The online racing simulator
Toggle keys
(5 posts, started )
Toggle keys
It should be able to toggle some keys. For toggling the keys should be made a Toggle-Key, this can be maybe some unused button at the keyboard. If u then press a key and the toggle key, the key will be toggled. If u then press the key, the toggle will have removed and u have the normal button back.
Toggled keys are needed for the following functions:
- Police-Horn
- Music-Horn
- Hand-Brake (I know it will be toggled automatically if the gear in N, but if u rammed the handbrake will be untoggled automatically.)
- THROTTLE Yes i will toggle my throttle, thats absolutely true! My throttle-finger hurt sometimes mightily. If u use the brake should the throttle automatically be untoggled.

Only the normal brake and the watch out buttons and some other view-buttons i don´t wanna toggle
Good suggestion. As an option it would be useful for those who need it, but wouldn't do any harm for those (the majority) who don't need it.

If you want a cycle thing, use scripting.

If you want one key to toggle between one set of keys and another, you can use scripting.

For a shift key that goes on when you press it and off when you release it, +1 cos that can't be done with scripting.
#4 - herki
I'm not sure about the horn thing, because I'm sure some people would abuse it on normal servers, for the rest, could hurt though, I espcially agree with the handbrake; it shouldn't auto-unlock or at least be an option to choose
Quote from duke_toaster :If you want a cycle thing, use scripting..

Please tell me more about scripting, can i make a toggle-key with a script? Please tell me where i can figure out some scripting-commands.

Toggle keys
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG