The online racing simulator
Looking for Drift team members "HKS Performace Drifters"
helo i and Raimyz666 created a drift team and we are looking for more members so if anybody wants to join us whrite in this forum
make a dexscrition of ur temfe and learn to rits
Quote from Riders Motion :make a dexscrition of ur temfe and learn to rits

English isn't his first Language, so thats not a fair statement ... its better than many native English speakers!

Extreme - have you got plans to set up a website etc?
Quote from JamesK :English isn't his first Language, so thats not a fair statement ... its better than many native English speakers!

Extreme - have you got plans to set up a website etc?

I'm French and i speak better then a lot of native Englishs so
Then surely you should be encouraging him rather than pulling him down?
don't start a flame war pls And extreme make a website to organize your newely created team
Hey is this team =HKS= by any chance? I think you guys asked 360 to become allies, we accepted you and we will make a site for you if we get any feedback.
#8 - g.ram
Hi Raimyz666,

I'm just letting you know that there is already a team existing with the name =HKS= that is led by King and myself. If you would be interested in trying out, please visit our website at www.teamhks.co.nr and post in one of the forums. I'd ask politely that if you do not wish to try out for our team, that you please pick a new name for your new clan. I appreciate your cooperation.

Yours Truly,
=HKS=g.RAM
no Cr!t!claDrift we (i and raimyz) crated a new team 2 days a go
and maybe in the future we will create a web-site
I dont think you get it, OUR team has been around longer than yours, so we have dibs on the name, do you not understand this concept? I tried asking nicely, but you seem to have your mind set on this name, yet it is already taken, so please, save yourself some time and just pick a new name.
but our name is difrent and longer than your team
Demo Racer Battles lol
I just dare you guys to come to www.lfs-torque.net and post "YOUR" skins there.

they're all public skins, you can't claim them urs.
I never claimed the skins to be mine, I was not aware that these were public skins, but I never claimed them to be my own work, and I don't think it was claimed anywhere on our site, just 'king' did not properly cite where he got them from.

And, our clan has been around longer than yours, so I really have no idea what you are talking about.
Hey, for anyone who isn't arguing about stuff in the wrong forum, I'd like to join your drifting team.
if you are a good drifter join mission drift im the only demo mdmber of teh team but will get S2 soon hopefully

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG