The online racing simulator
100 lap race today 15:00 UTC
(48 posts, started )
Man if its at 10 AM thats right now.

I hate when people post stuff on short notice.

EDIT:11 am makes it worse! I have mass to go to!

DAMNIT DUDE WHY CANT U HOST IT AT LIKE 1PM OR SOMETHING?? like 1900 GMT or something.
#27 - JTbo
Quote from GruntOfAction :Man if its at 10 AM thats right now.

I hate when people post stuff on short notice.

You wake up so late

1 hour to go :P
Quote from JTbo :You wake up so late

1 hour to go :P

Oh yeah I wake up late eh?

Atleast I don't wake up at like 7 AM for some silly game.

Unlike you im NOT addicted to this game.
cool down people
#30 - JTbo
Quote from GruntOfAction :Oh yeah I wake up late eh?

Atleast I don't wake up at like 7 AM for some silly game.

Unlike you im NOT addicted to this game.

Lol, look, when I look from here, you wake up late because time difference, it is 5pm now you see, so even if you would wake up 7am it would be quite late wakeup in this time zone, lighten up a bit, everything is not meant to be taken dead serious
so no chance of making it regular blackwood :lovies3d: :lovies3d: :lovies3d: :lovies3d:
#32 - JTbo
Quote from ans7812 :so no chance of making it regular blackwood :lovies3d: :lovies3d: :lovies3d: :lovies3d:

Sorry, not today, but maybe next time
is it ok if i just stay pitted in the server?
Quote from JTbo :Lol, look, when I look from here, you wake up late because time difference, it is 5pm now you see, so even if you would wake up 7am it would be quite late wakeup in this time zone, lighten up a bit, everything is not meant to be taken dead serious

This is why I hate timezones.

And it doesn't help that %90 of the people who play LFS are in the UK/Germany.
#35 - JTbo
Quote from GruntOfAction :This is why I hate timezones.

And it doesn't help that %90 of the people who play LFS are in the UK/Germany.

Yeah, time zones complicate things, would be great to have just one time and language, but we can only wish
um that's why lfs displays utc ...
in
#38 - JTbo
Thx to all that came, unfortainly roughly half from starting grid managed to stay in race whole race, so towards end it started to be bit lonely.

Next even will be announced bit earlier, when I know how time and server dates are going to be

Replays from race and Qual
I suspected before race that I'll get disconnected, lovely isp. Good battles here and there.
#41 - JTbo
Quote from Moonclaw :I suspected before race that I'll get disconnected, lovely isp. Good battles here and there.

Our times where quite close, it might have been turned out quite interesting towards end, maybe next time connection works better.

Sonera?
#42 - JTbo
Quote from felplacerad :http://anta.mine.nu/my_hero.avi

:spin:

Aargh, that is really bad, really really bad

He says setup was bad, but there is no much to say for that kind of crash, when one goes out or loses control 1st priority should be minimize harm to other racers on track by keeping car out from track and avoiding hitting objects so that they fall to track so there is really not much that can be said, sorry that you got hit by such bad driving from one of racers there

Edit: when I looked one more time I noticed he was actually accelerating towards those tires trying to keep up speed and perhaps thinking that he still could overtake you or something, really wrong way to drive in that situation, he should try to do his best to kill speed and make sure there is no on coming traffic and then return to track slowly in controlled manner.
If you feel that your setup is not up to par maybe you should be extra careful, especially if you're one lap behind. Oh well, shit happens, next time I might be the one to mess up.
#44 - JTbo
Quote from felplacerad :If you feel that your setup is not up to par maybe you should be extra careful, especially if you're one lap behind. Oh well, shit happens, next time I might be the one to mess up.

Yes, but actions after he went out were completely wrong, no matter what that was really bad driving that he did show
#46 - JTbo
#48 - JTbo
Quote from Moonclaw :How'd you guess..

Had same shit too, changed to Elisa, this seem to work much better, much smoother, faster downloads etc. Did not cost anything and got one ADSL modem free so quite worthwhile to test

100 lap race today 15:00 UTC
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG