The online racing simulator
#1 - Kmac
More Car Mods, Ex: lights, Mufflers, Body Kits Etc.
I think everyone can agree there should be an update made for more car mods

More Mufflers
Headlights
Bodykits
Tail Lights
Rims

All the good stuff,
Maybe even some nightime racin with underglow kits?

Anyways, post what yah think about it, i'd like to know what yer thinkin about this idea
#2 - joen
Quote from Kmac : I think everyone can agree

Erh, actually...no
May I refer you to search for previous discussions on this subject so you can see that most agree that LFS is a racing simulator, not pimp mah ride.

I think NFS would be more suited to your needs.
I take it that this is an April Fool post - in which case, we have had too many of them, thank you very much.

OR

Quote :Bodykits

If you want an XRT with a body kit, buy S2 - the XRR. And get back to watching that crappy Farts and the Furious film that you were watching.
I think its great idea man, also if we could add flamethrowers on the exhaust system, some 30 inch wheels for teh XRT, Drift tires, drift engine, drift track, drift headlights, some soulglow tire sidewall sponsors, and NOS offcurse
#5 - Kmac
Well, true, i see your point.
but, i can be put down to new engine mods, performance mods.
also good,

I plan i buyin the s2 lisence sometime this week n e ways soo, lol:P
#6 - joen
Quote from Kmac :
but, i can be put down to new engine mods, performance mods.

Which would result in everybody choosing the best parts, thus making it a useless feature.
#7 - Kmac
Race for parts, compititions
i like ricers and all but some of u are taking it to far :P
#9 - Kmac
HAha, Nice pie in the pic joen, lol

Question, u needa be licenced to put a pic under yer name for forum?
As allready stated.. its a racing simulator, not a street simulator. Consider yourself lucky the devs added a couple of street like cars and a street like track...

If you really want to be listened to, and have your suggestions noted; I'd suggest get S2 and support your fav game.
#11 - Kmac
O im gettin it, no doubt in that, lol
No no no no no no no no no no no...
The only external mod I'd like to see is a cooling tower exhaust mod for the UF1 :rolleyes:.
[sarcasim]Yeah and while we're at it lets add some spoilers that go up about 5 feet in the air! And also lets add EXTREME TUBING TO LIVE FOR SPEED!!! Imagine drifting around a rock in water...oh noes we went too close! Pop! you die.

Sounds like a WONDERFULL mod![/sarcasim]

On a serious note it would make it more like Forza Motorsport if ya know what I mean.
Quote from LFSn00b :opening the XRT lights.

That is excactly what I want also dude!

I don't care what people say I love those style of lights and keeping em closed is a shame.

U need an option in pits for them like how the UF1 and the roadsters have open or closed celings.
#16 - JTbo
Quote from GruntOfAction :That is excactly what I want also dude!

I don't care what people say I love those style of lights and keeping em closed is a shame.

U need an option in pits for them like how the UF1 and the roadsters have open or closed celings.

This sounds quite nice option actually, should be also windows that you could open :P

OPs suggestion is again this F&F crap that at least I'm quite full, but that is one style as others and as long as it is done realistically (eg. most those do is add weight/drag = negative effect to performance) I can't disagree with that either, it surely bring more customers, loads of wreckers for sure, but I think there are means to send them to nirvana, with all bodykits, silly wings and oversized wheels, defineatly there should be server side option /rice where I can set =no and those not so bright F&F fans can set it on, but it should default as off
I think that engine tuning should be part of it. I have to tune my car for the racing season and change it back when it is over so I can drive the car on long trips.
Tuning. Ricing. Modding. Blinging. Bah, humbug! Damn kids. Use the search function and get off my lawn, dagnabit! *shakes fist*

However, I would like to see the XR's lights open up. I'd also like to be able to leave the lights on instead of just flashing them, but that's an old request and it's probably on a dev's list somewhere.
How about machineguns and cannons and rocket lauchers and oil slicks and...

Oh sorry wrong game. I was thinking about I76. My bad.
#20 - Kmac
Lol, Hahhaa:P:P
I think the mods be ok but you wouldn't be able to mod the power and engine but you could mod everything els.
Quote from faster111 :I think the mods be ok but you wouldn't be able to mod the power and engine but you could mod everything els.

I mean come on thats fair ant it i meen no one will be more powerfully.

ops sorry for double post.
No, moding shouldn't be included. For one thing, skins might get really ****ed up on the new parts. And the streching on the car may act different. It'll look like shit. The most i an see getting moded is changing your wheels.
but think there would be more useful for the credits we did have.
Can I just say...

/SLAP

Thank you.

[Edit:
That wasn't very productive, was it? The ability to 'mod' your car is pointless, as every track will have it's 'sweet' setup, meaning that's the one everyone will use. Meaning we have everyone running the same car, just like now.

So if you want, you can imagine your XRT is already "P1MP3D 2 T3H MAX!!11ZOMG", because it won't make a blind bit of difference.]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG