The online racing simulator
Can't Conect To Master Server Or LFSforum.net
Ok this is a strange problem. I am typing this for a friend first off because he cannot access these forums or the games master server, however he can connect to the live for speed desktop, any other website and or game. He has live for speed as an exception to his windows firewall, he has no router and is plugged in directly to a modem. He has tried everything he can think of but no luck. He has
even deleted his cookies. Just to clarify, he cannot connect to the games master server or this forum but can use msn, play other games and even connect to the live for speed desktop. Any help is appreciated and if anyone would like to contact him directly please send an email to [email protected] about this issue and his username is shakenbake if thats any help. - thanks
This must be a recent problem, he has 15 posts on this forum and was last here January 30th. Something must have happened to stop this working for him.

Can he ping the forum or the LFS website?
Same problem here with my own PC. Can't connect to multiplayer nor the forums. Forums work great with my dad's laptop as you can see (using same router as my PC).

Guess I have to reformat my comp to have a race again, huh?
That's really weird. Did you try disabling all firewalls? And everything else that is running? If you've proved it is not an issue with your line then it must be software on your PC.
i cant connect to master server either can anyone help us with this problem??
Now that I've installed patch W, I can't unlock S2 anymore! I can't connect to master server, not even when I've disabled all the firewalls. I'm getting desperate...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG