The online racing simulator
Demo Team- Team 360
(32 posts, started )
Quote from CycloNe88 :lmao after reading that thread i'm starting to agree on the immature thing.

And just to add, a member of team [360!] can't remember the username bombarded one of our tz servers the other night with some other random player, and started banning anyone who entered, luckily now the servers have changed so no one can vote kick/ban etc.

Two other idiots on that team came into our server today blocking the pit exit (Until i got in the server , names i think were "Hawk" ? and definately a "CIVIC") starting calling everyone blaa blaa, all the usual noobish language... its so pathetic. Critical you need to sort em out bad..

Yeah i changed so none could vote kick and ban. And yeah i heared about Civic b*ching. And i have to say that there are guys from team [Project-D] who came to 360 server and started b*tching about everything. Apperantly he knew Civic or something and he is steeling his nickname. Ive seen "Echx" and "Hawk" and "me" and "Crit" who were just random n00bs trying to be us...
"Immature Comment"
Yeah man, I've seen that sort of behaviour countless times. That [project-d] team (and yeah *sigh* another one) most of the members in that team have been nothing but trouble for me, apart from a few.
Quote from Urban_Eagle1 :*cough* all 360 members or crackers or most of them, hell and clearly if they have help from DUB DMD, they are noobish. Provided that DMD wants to kill me coz i disagreed with one of his views. But in ur promo vid posted by you, it shows S2 angles, in the custom cam, and clearly says ur demo on the forum im sure you can explain that cant you.

Yep. The members which have s2 took pictures from s2 and put them there :]

And that custom cam works in demo version.....but as I have been told you can place objects in s2..is this true?

The team is mostly demo based though
#30 - th84
Quote from Urban_Eagle1 : hell and clearly if they have help from DUB DMD, they are noobish. Provided that DMD wants to kill me coz i disagreed with one of his views.

Dont feel bad, he tell's everyone that disagree's with him that he's going to kill them. Typical internet gangstar.
Yo yo yo, close this thread modos!
Yeah this is going a bit too far. Check 360 website and u will see members ranks and status. There are 3-4 ppl that have s2.

Demo Team- Team 360
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG