The online racing simulator
what is the file for the red and white barriers?
im makeing a texture pack and i need to know the name of the file for the long barrier(red and white one)..i went through the whole folder to every single dds and saw no red and white barrier. whats the name?
The red layer is added from within the game somehow.

Try editing barrier1.dds
ok i saw that and i wondered..if i make it black red cant show through..i dunno ill mess around with it
i put a concrete texture on it and they look alot more solid now...i liek grey and burgandy better..and it actually looks like concrete
Care to share?
ill share when i get home..is a little darker and they look more solid instead of looking really light. ill be home in like hour and a half
Thanks
Always interested in trying new textures
here it is ..sry for not posting on time!
Attached files
barrier1.dds - 85.5 KB - 186 views
Ahh coolness, hope you dont mind, I'll do an artist's representation so people can see it before downloading :

Old:

New:
Attached images
barrier new.JPG
barrier old.JPG
Hope you know, those barriers are supposed to be the plastic kind you fill with water.
At least if they look like concrete it explains why they don't move when you hit them
Quote from Drift_junki3 :Hope you know, those barriers are supposed to be the plastic kind you fill with water.

Hope you know, those barriers feel like concrete
I think Scawen filled them with concrete by mistake

Still, the change is nice for a while. Don't know how long I will use them for. They don't look bad.
yea i know that the real Auto X are plastic with water but i play Carribbean Cruise and City drive alot. I wanted to make a solid concrete texture but as felplacerad said the red is added in game

BTW:thnx jason for the "artist representation" lol
Nice Idea, I'll use them

cheers
Quote from DratsaB :Nice Idea, I'll use them

cheers

welcome!..I've actually got TONS of custom textures that I planned on releasing but am to lazy..i got good feedback from a 2 min. texture I might post my good ones
Thnks for the concrete wall again. I was gonna do one myself, 'cause I wanted to get rid of the Red and just have white concrete. But you saved me the hassle and now I see I cant get rid of the Red overlay. Thanks for the time saver.
Post your other textures.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG