The online racing simulator
Wayne,

I love the idea. Maybe we could put a nice package together, get it up and running, get it up and running to STCC standard then approach Becky and say this is what we have and we think it would be great if STCC endorsed us =)
Viper,

Thats not a half bad Idea. The STCC does have its hands full right with ensurng the STCC is run to its current high standards. Lets take this discussion off line and see what we can come up with. From there we can take it public once we have something in place and working. Then if the STCC wants to incorporate it it can and iff not we can keep it seperate and see where it goes.

I will post somthing in the general forum and see who would be interesting is working on such a project.

Becky,

I know you are not mocking the concept. I do value your feedback and position on the idea. The STCC is the only reason I even still race online.

SamH,

I have seen the shift as well and that was part of the reason for bringing this idea back up. But as some have said perhaps the STCC is not the most ideal venue for such a project right now but the time may be right for the idea to resurface outside the STCC.
I hope your project takes off guys
The idea behind it is sound, I'm a little unsure as to weather there would be enough interest from the drivers who would really benefit from a racing school, but i wish you all the best in getting it up and running, and I hope it's successful

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG