The online racing simulator
Guess im looking for a new team...
(28 posts, started )
360 is known to be rude around other teams.Grunt dont worry there jealous cuz known of them can afford s2 xD
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :yo grunt when did u quit if u want join MD even though u cussed me cuz i said u not you

C'mon learn to write and buy a license
Quote from GruntOfAction :Well since my old team is pretty much ignoring me i guess im looking for a new team.

Basicly when im talking to em in Teamspeak they are like "yeah yeah whatever" or "Shut up im doing something".

And alot even when im talking they won't respond and when they do they want my reply within a few seconds otherwise they ignore me so its like wtf do I do?

Anyway onto the other part...

I have great experience in the XRT and BF1. Also have great experience on Kyoto Ring with BF1 (Experience is from old Nascar sims I used to race on).

Well hey, they are cold because of what you called us when you threw your childish fit.

Quote from GruntOfAction :Can't drift with steering wheel right now lol.

And I already know where some of em live (Canada lmao)

Racist?

Quote from GruntOfAction :You know what? I think I might just do that.

Since I just got kicked out of my team for complaining about one member talking about his GF giving him a blow job its like wtf?

First, they said u were yelling, and if u didn't want to hear it, switch channels, leave, or just ask him nicely. I wasn't there, but if they just kicked you, its called 'joining back'.

Quote from GruntOfAction :I know but its a serious matter.

People shouldn't get kicked out of teams for complaining about Mature stuff.

Wtf am I saying? This is Team [360*] im talking about..

And by insulting us you are any more mature? And we didn't kick you out.

Remember this http://360team.forum5.com/view ... tart=0&mforum=360team
If u can see my reply, u can see that I was having a bad day.
Quote from MR_B :There was a member of Team [360*] on DBP server last night. They were quite rude and abruptly left. Didn't leave us with a good impression that's for sure!

Ah if you tell me who he was, then I'll talk to him about it.

Quote from GruntOfAction :What was his name?

Only 360 guys I know who are S2 are Nismo and....well thats about it lol.

Well, EchX has s2 now also, and some too. I can afford it, i just dont have the credit card or anything, so I;ll wait till my birthday :P

Quote from GruntOfAction :Yes it is.

But now [360] wants me back in because I "Left abruptly and without a reason." I had a reason and I explained it to them and they are "Thinking about it.". lol.

??? We dont want you back! You asked US if you could get back, and we said no. Did nismo even unban you from the site?

Quote from funnybone2 :the jerks want you back eh? well act like your not coming then BAM!
right when there losing all the time join back!

We arent losing, we have plenty of much more skilled and trained members.

Quote from ImportFantasy :360 is known to be rude around other teams.Grunt dont worry there jealous cuz known of them can afford s2 xD

Viet...we need to talk on msn. Also, I am not jealous, and I have $55 sitting on my desk right here, i just need to find a time to buy it.

Quote from Riders Motion :C'mon learn to write and buy a license

Does it matter if he buys a license? Does it make him any worse of a person? And yes, we al know his writing is a bit rough, but that does not make it any more justifyable(not a word) to say that he is no good without a license. :dnfnoob:

Guess im looking for a new team...
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG