The online racing simulator
LFS4FREE skin / logo design competition [old thread]
In conjunction with the upcoming LFS4FREE event, I am giving someone the opportunity to design the skin that will be used by every driver for the whole event, there is no other “prize” other than the chance to have your design used by all drivers and seen in the resulting LFS4FREE movie.
Also, I would like to do the same for the LFS4FREE logo, again, no other prize apart from having your logo seen and used by every driver is offered.

Rules

A set of 3 skins, one for each of the available demo cars, XF GTi, XRG and XRT, they can be all the same, a different skin for each car, whatever you decide.

The skin / logo must be of your OWN design, but must NOT include any “sponsor” logos (as there is a chance that we may have real sponsors).

Closing date is 22nd April, after this date, the entries will be judged by the LFS community, and the best skin and logo will be chosen.
#2 - nihil
Skin is for all three demo cars presumably?
Quote from nihil :Skin is for all three demo cars presumably?

correct, missed that bit out didn't I
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Quote from danowat :
The skin / logo must be of your OWN design, but must NOT include any “sponsor” logos (as there is a chance that we may have real sponsors).

Also no fictous Live for Speed sponsors?
Quote from Anathema :Also no fictous Live for Speed sponsors?

I would prefer not at this stage
Second one is better, although it's spelt License
I am definitely in. Please add my msn at Critical.Design.-@hotmail.com

Any due dates and design schemes to follow? Sorry, im not so experienced. :/

EDIT: Is this logos and wallpapers too? Those are definitely my specialty =D Im excited =)

Here is an example: Not my best =P But I was just warming up, and I had no inspiration XD

#10 - vane
how about this one?
Attached images
lfs4free.jpg
Keep em coming fella's
-
(chunkyracer) DELETED by chunkyracer
Heres a few I made just now, I done them in blue because I happen to like the colour. I kept it nice and simple so that it can be seen easily on skins and so you can add URLs or whatever around them.

Feedback on any changes or improvements I could make is appreciated
Attached images
LFS4FREE 1.jpg
LFS4FREE 2.jpg
LFS4FREE 3.jpg
LFS4FREE 4.jpg
I like 3, very nice, clean and simple, nice one man
Just done this one so that it keeps the clean look, but has a bit more style to it. Also I made it plain so that it can be used really easily on any skins or any background.
Attached images
LFS4FREE 5.jpg
Little skin I have been working on, not sure if it "works" or not , I am not very good when it comes to "ideas"
Attached images
Image8.jpg
I'm just about to start on some skins, thats given me some ideas, hopefully I won't get skinners block like I usually do
I have a permanant "skinners block" LOL
I took inspiration from your skin and came up with this, It looks pretty plain but you said to keep it simple with no sponsors so I stuck to that

Its also good if you want lots of different colours...EDIT: I've added an XRG version and XRT version.
Attached images
LFS4FREE SKIN1.jpg
LFS4FREE SKIN1 2.jpg
LFS4FREE XRG1.jpg
LFS4FREE XRG2.jpg
LFS4FREE XRT.jpg
QS those skins are very nice

Im getting skiners block big time lol
Aye, very nice quicksilver, nice, clean and simple
#21 - joen
threw this together, it would need improving and cleaning up, just a quicky

I may try to come up with a skin, if I find the time
Attached images
lfs4free.jpg
would you like a number on each car so you can tell whos who?
ok well ive had a quick crack sticking to the blue and white theme and stealing quicksilvers logo because im far too lazy to make my own lol

[attach]27337[/attach]
sorry for all the posts attachment didnt work on the last one

[attach]27338[/attach]
Yeah, I will stick a number plate on it somewhere.

Like em all so far, keep em coming fellas (and maybe ladies )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG