The online racing simulator
actor eddie griffin wrecks an enzo
(61 posts, started )
BHAWHAW
Can't wait till LFS crashes sound & look like that!

That Enzo operates (or at least operatED) just like an FZ50!

Quote from hrtburnout :And you claim LFS barriers are unrealistic?

If Eddie had crashed LFS-type barrier, he'd be still flying in the air app. at 500 km altitude!
hi, need a set k pls thx, mine suks.
His driving is about as good as his comedy.
lol his crash hit Fox News claimed he was doing 100mph yeah right, the news reporter said more like 30-40mph lol
Looks like he managed to plow into the only solid object in the lot.
My God, they actually wrecked a real Carrera GT just for the stupid lame ass movie, they should all be shot just for that.
^^^ go to bed!!
:-P

No dammit, I'm honestly really pissed off. There's not just an unlimited supply of Carrera GTs laying around, if they want to get rid of it then for God's sake give it to me, someone that'll actually enjoy it and use it for it's intended purpose.

That car doesn't deserve an end like that, it really doesn't.
The sheer buying power of all the lemmings who will pay to sit for 2 hours in a dark room with nothing to see but that movie will more than cover the Carreras' cost... Porsche 0, Hollyweird 5.
Quote from Breizh :The sheer buying power of all the lemmings who will pay to sit for 2 hours in a dark room with nothing to see but that movie will more than cover the Carreras' cost... Porsche 0, Hollyweird 5.

OT: You can allways put empty popcorn box on your head
#37 - JJ72
lol he was like 30kph too quick there.
#38 - JJ72
argh, can't they use a dummy for the carrera GT?
This is why Ferrari's are uncool, they're driven by idiots.
Quote from 96 GTS :My God, they actually wrecked a real Carrera GT just for the stupid lame ass movie, they should all be shot just for that.

it might be a replica?
Quote from -DrftMstr- :it might be a replica?

Didn't some guy on the video said it was actually real one to get better immersion it was a real crash?

Not that it looks any more real then in any other movie, even worse then some
Did he slammed the brakes while turning hard the wheel?

Noob ROLF
Quote from deggis :If Eddie had crashed LFS-type barrier, he'd be still flying in the air app. at 500 km altitude!

theres no air at that alt
Quote from Becky Rose :This is why Ferrari's are uncool, they're driven by idiots.

Has anyone considered that the repair bill to the Enzo is probably a lot cheaper than advertising this popcorn movie worldwide by normal means? That's what I call clever....
One less Enzo in the world, and one less Porsche in the world, can only be a good thing. Hurrah for wreckers!
Understeer Ftw!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!1111
Quote from -DrftMstr- :it might be a replica?

it's not a replica. it was one of the executive producer's personal cars. he offered it up to get a "more realistic looking crash". and the sad part is, it looks fake because of the way they launch it and then spin it around with the cable.
Quote from Becky Rose :This is why Ferrari's are uncool, they're driven by idiots.

Nah, more like drivers are idiots, Ferraris dont drive by themself, right? So, drivers are idiots, Ferraris are still cool.
And that old(ish) Lambo they wrecked. I have to admit that Lambo crash did look cool though
Quote from Shotglass :theres no air at that alt

astronomy was never really my favourite subject in school

actor eddie griffin wrecks an enzo
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG