The online racing simulator
Force Feedback
(13 posts, started )
Force Feedback
Hey it's me AGAIN, ok so after solving all my previous issues with my Driving force it is working fine, but I realised that I was getting no force feedback. I heard that the Force feedback on this was very good so I feel i'm missing out on alot.

Can someone please help me in getting it on, i've searched LFS and my drivers settings and can't find any option for the force feedback.

Thanks,

Ray
#2 - Lible
Options -> Controls -> Axes (can`t remember correct) -> At bottom
Hmm, in my settings I have force feedback turned on, in the game I have it turned on and yet it doesn't work

Anyone else with the DF have any similar problems?

Thanks
If you are running the controllers drivers, you may need to launch game through its programme after selecting the set for the relevant game. I found this an embuggerance, so I use the built in Windows ones, which work fine for me.

If you are doing the same:

Check the control panel. Start/Control Panel/Game Controllers/Your wheel Name. Double click it and run the tests, calibrate if necessary.

In game there is Shift C to reset controller and ,. Increases/decreases FF which might help to tune the amount of FF you like/want/need...
Nope, everything is on, latest driver and still not working, I think I should try the wheel on the PS2 but it's brand new.

Thanks for the replys.
Try pressing the > key several times (really the "." key because you don't use Shift). Maybe your force feedback is working but it's just really weak?
No I have the force up full, I tried the wheel on the PS2 with GT3 and it still didn't work so i've contacted the company I got it off and hopefully they get this fixed as it was supposed to be Brand new. <_<
Quote from Bawbag :No I have the force up full, I tried the wheel on the PS2 with GT3 and it still didn't work so i've contacted the company I got it off and hopefully they get this fixed as it was supposed to be Brand new. <_<

Perhaps you should have mentioned it was busted in the first place...
Perhaps I didn't know? Perhaps it was brand new and should be in working order and I thought it was a problem with the settings?

I only tested it yesterday on the PS2, i'm not a fecking psycic.
or an English teacher...
Sounds stupid, but is the wheel plugged into the wall?
#12 - JTbo
Set overall effects strenght 40%, spring effects 0%, damper effects 0%, uncheck centering spring. Then adjust force level from LFS. This way you should get pretty ok force effects.
Quote from 96 GTS :Sounds stupid, but is the wheel plugged into the wall?

Oh the memories, I remember when I first got my wheel, I missed this important point too!

Force Feedback
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG