The online racing simulator
actor eddie griffin wrecks an enzo
(61 posts, started )

video of wreck
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNVrMZX2kms

Quote from CNN :Eddie Griffin crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $1.5 million into a concrete barrier while practicing at a racetrack Monday, destroying the car but escaping uninjured.

The comedian was practicing for a charity race to promote his upcoming film, "Redline," when he drove too fast around a curve at the Irwindale Speedway. Video footage showed the red sports car screeching before it ricocheted off the barrier with heavy damage to its front.

"Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive," Griffin, referring to one his past films, said after the accident. (Watch Griffin drive into the barrier, destroying the car )

The film's publicist, Wendy Zocks, said Griffin was "doing OK."

"He walked away completely unscratched, but probably a little shaken," Zocks said.

The Enzo, valued at around $1.5 million, was owned by the executive producer of "Redline," Daniel Sadek, whose exotic car collection is featured in the movie.

Sadek said that the car was damaged beyond repair and that he had "mixed feelings" about the wreck.

"I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."

Your avatar fits this thread very well
He probably looked like this too, after he realised what he had done.
And you claim LFS barriers are unrealistic?
It'll buff right out
Quote :
Sadek said that the car was damaged beyond repair and that he had "mixed feelings" about the wreck.

"I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."

Haha...I feel for him. But WHY would you let someone else drive your enzo on a race track? WHY?

I know he wants to strangle the guy...hehe...repressed anger...I'm sure he hates him....haha
Damaged beyond repair is a relative term. I can't imagine they're just going to scrap one of 349 total Enzos. AFAIK, Ferrari said they could even repair the Enzo that the CEO or whatever of Gizmondo wrecked (can't remember his name) and that one was a lot worse off than this one.
I just saw the trailer of the movie they're making.. I much rather see the actors and producers get hurt than this car. What a load of bollocks coming out of Hollywood these days!

I did laugh at his comments though
AHAHHAHA PWNED by a walll what a shame. celebs should get cheap cars cause all they do is pwn their shiny 1.5 mil cars purposely into things
nice driving ... typical instinctive reaction to lock up and understeer i guess

Quote from 96 GTS :AFAIK, Ferrari said they could even repair the Enzo that the CEO or whatever of Gizmondo wrecked (can't remember his name) and that one was a lot worse off than this one.

the one that turned into 2 enzos ?
Nice bit of spit and polish, be better then ever
Quote from Shotglass :the one that turned into 2 enzos ?

That'd be the one, Ferrari said it would be like $350,000, but they would repair it. Rebuild it is more accurate really.
The right video http://youtube.com/watch?v=V4d ... ;mode=related&search=

Ya brodah you really can't drive hahahaha pwnt, i think this redline moviecrap will be the lamest of the year, what FF tokyo did for 2006 redline does for 2007.
Quote from anik360 :AHAHHAHA PWNED by a walll what a shame. celebs should get cheap cars cause all they do is pwn their shiny 1.5 mil cars purposely into things

it wasn't even his car :doh:
he was driving the one of the cars owned by the movie's producer.
Noob
#16 - JTbo
Producer of such movie deserves his precious to get destroyed, however I would prefer that he would been hit producer instead of concrete...
Sadek doesn't deserve to own these cars. I hate him for wrecking them.
wow...they destroyed those cars, to get "a more realistic wreck", but the way they set up the wreck sequences, it makes the cars look more fake than if they had actually used replicas, models, or cg.

what a bunch of r-tards. it really makes you wonder how people that dumb get to where they do in life.
#20 - JTbo
Quote from glyphon :wow...they destroyed those cars, to get "a more realistic wreck", but the way they set up the wreck sequences, it makes the cars look more fake than if they had actually used replicas, models, or cg.

what a bunch of r-tards. it really makes you wonder how people that dumb get to where they do in life.

It is something called luck, those that are incapable of doing anything well or right are usually lucky....
Like stabbing the Mona Lisa with a burning knife.
What the hell was he trying to do in that corner anyway? Bend the rules of physics?
the worst thing is, it wasn't even a high speed crash on a racetrack. lamest wreck evar!
Quote from evilgeek :the worst thing is, it wasn't even a high speed crash on a racetrack. lamest wreck evar!

i agree. looks like he screwed up on an auto-x course.
I'm more worried about the kidnapping plot!
nice avatar wheel4hummer

(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG