The online racing simulator
Stupid Ferarrai Thrustmasters wheel
Okay..So I got this $50 Thrustmasters racing wheel for LFS. It worked fine for a while untill recently where it wasn't centering the steering when it went back to default position.

I got the thing in Florida at a store about 10 hours away and I cannot return it if its busted.

Also what I was suspicious about is a small ratteling when I turn the wheel like if some plastic is chipped on the inside. I tested it and it was working good acording to the thing it gives you to test it.

Please say there is an easy fix to it besides taking it apart because I cannot do that.
let me gues you have the 360 Modena wheel :P i had that wheel before my g25 and i had the same problem it didnt goes well to the default position. i still have that thing somewere will see if i can help
same probs here, i try and center it and the sensitivity goes waaay ott
calibration tool for thrustmaster
i had to return about 5 of those wheels cause the pedals kept breaking. Quality
LMAO Grunt!!!! I have that wheel too and it does suck. Just save some money up and get a a quality wheel.
Its the FGT Rumble Force one.

Me and dad are gonna try to take steering wheel apart and fix it internaly.

And yes the sensitivity is whacked also and I can't adjust it.

Also MZG I can't buy a new one because theres no places around here and parents don't want it shipped from mail. Security stuff on expensive things is what I mean anyway.

Also I used that calibrating tool and it worked for out of game but ingame it still doesn't line up right.

I can't change the sensitivity of the game for the wheel though.
did you calibrate properly in game as well ?
I know this is off topic but DAMN LightStar thats a sexy PC in your sig, what kind of frame-rates do you get in games?
~Bryan~
Quote from Turbo Dad :did you calibrate properly in game as well ?

Nope didnt try that lol.

Just did a min ago and now it works so im happy!
Do I get to bash your noobishness for that?
Now the friggin accelerator is going!!!

When i floor it without force, just pushing it to the max, it doesn't even register as full force ingame (White bar above green bar isnt showing up).

Im just saying screw it im going back to keyboard and mouse.

My dad thinks its the transistors but he says you can't replace em/fix em.

$50 wasted on frustration and anger.
recalibrate, it'll redefine a new maximum, then lock the calibration...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :recalibrate, it'll redefine a new maximum, then lock the calibration...

Dude i recalibrated it ingame and with that calibration tool.

Hell even in the adjuster that came with it its not calibrated right

Edit: I unplugged it and replugged it in and now it works..

Wow. lol.

Its the least of my worries right now though.
Lucky there, Grunt. My DFP has crapped out on me totally now...awaiting replacement.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG