The online racing simulator
a good *FREE* version
(83 posts, closed, started )
Quote from ajp71 :Please don't buy S2, I don't want to race against dickheads like you.

So true
Quote from Gabkicks :i think 3 cars, 1 track and online support is enough for a demo. many other games offer much less. look how satisfied they are staying demo racers for so long...

Indeed it is. GTR Demo had one track and two cars (of witch one was fugly and hard to handle). rFactor demo had 3 variations of the same car (but it wasn't all fugly) and one track.
LFS has not one but two tracks since you can drive the rallycross track as well, and you can drive them both in reverse direction, witch is 4 layouts. So 4 tracks and three cars is very generous I think.

What should be added though (as mentioned before by both me as well as others) is some sort of replay viewer so we can "show off" S2 and future versions to those who still hesitate
I partly agree with Mr Senna on this one. S1 cars are not nearly as good as in S2, and people paying for S1 alone would probbly think tis a bit sparse. Im not saying give it away, but lowing the price a touch may inspire people to make the initial purchase, and a few extra quid in the devs pocket is better than people staying with the demo forever.
i never seen a demo before, in that u had such a good simulation of driving.
like he said 4 types of tracks, 3 cars, unlimited time to play, offline and online, AI there, up to 12. thats a lot of stuff for free.
not to mention all the skins you can get your hand on + online hosting on lfsw
if s1 ever becomes free i want a refund of my 22 dollars i spent.
Why did it take 70 posts for someone to type my sentiments on this matter?!

I'm not a wrecker, but if they ever make S1 free, I'll go out of my way to make sure YOU don't enjoy it... Idiot.
#83 - Gunn
Buying S1 is an option for people to attain more content. We all paid for S1 our content and so should everyone else.

Some personal comments in this topic are dissapointing to see and I think all members who replied got their feelings across quite clearly. Locking this now as it has surely run its course.

Please people, refrain from name calling, we are all smart enough to communicate our meaning without the nastiness towards those with whom we may disagree.
This thread is closed

a good *FREE* version
(83 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG