an image of your real address from google earth/maps
an artistic photo of yourself with your steering wheel
you wearing your watch
a drawing of yourself
a drawing of yourself creating a drawing of yourself
A picture of your thumb
A valued (sentimental) item
First LP album cover ever owned
/me votes for self-built structures of posessions in your home.

A stack of your guineapigs. A beercrate fort. Statues of earwax. Beercans towers.

The tower of Pizza (attached).

That, or a childhood photo. Drool = bonuspoints. (attached ²)
Attached images
Foto__00070.jpg
Afbeelding 004[1].jpg
Watches, cause I have a thing for em, not that I can afford a decent one LOL
The drawing yourself thing gave me an idea. All I need now is a scanner and/or a graphics tablet (a Wacom Cintiq? )
Stills of TV programmes? - In which case I take Waking the Dead.
So its the 1 year anniversary? What about having your original avatar you had way back then?
Quote from Btoryo :So its the 1 year anniversary? What about having your original avatar you had way back then?

Can't remember
Well, let me help. I'm pretty sure it was something about silly faces, and then, the Blackwood forest guru came along

I just love posting this picture every time I get a chance
Attached images
normalpeople3.jpg
I like "draw yourself in paint"
I'd like everyone to create a drawing of themself creating a drawing of themself.
Quote from Bob Smith :I'd like everyone to create a drawing of themself creating a drawing of themself.

Suppose thats ok, I just cant draw people at all
how about taking a photo of the most valuable item in you home that means the most to you. By valuable I don't mean as in cost but in sentimental value for whatever reason
Yes! Good idea!
Quote from Madman_CZ :how about taking a photo of the most valuable item in you home

Great idea. Make sure to get some sort of clue as to your exact address as well.
or how about an image of your real address from google earth/maps ?
Quote from Madman_CZ :or how about an image of your real address from google earth/maps ?

This could be interesting.
Quote from Madman_CZ :or how about an image of your real address from google earth/maps ?

will look like a random bunch of red and green pixels on avatar size

That is a bit... sneaky

What about blinking avatars? Maximum annoyance ftw!

Or even better (the best idee): child toys! like these:
Quote from Hyperactive :Or even better (the best idee): child toys! like these:

pls dont ... that way youd force me to drive around town for days to search for an old buddy of mine who put a mower engine in a bobby car (a damn sweet machine ... no brakes ... the back rest was the exhaust and the thottle was a cable with a loop to put round your thumb)
Quote from Shotglass :pls dont ... that way youd force me to drive around town for days to search for an old buddy of mine who put a mower engine in a bobby car (a damn sweet machine ... no brakes ... the back rest was the exhaust and the thottle was a cable with a loop to put round your thumb)

http://powerbobbycar.tripod.com/bobby4.htm

Also found some F1 and Nascar pics
Agreed, can't really see that much on a 114x114 satellite photo.
Attached images
test.jpg
nice idea though....
Attached images
home.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG