The online racing simulator
Quote from funnybone2 :let me translate for that guy MY MONEY AIINT NO AVALIBLE CAUSE PAW IN H O S P AL AND SIKC SO I CNAT GET THAT WORD THAT 2 BIG FOR ME BRIAN

r u gay?
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :r u gay?

what are you a homophobic? not exactly the best way to try and show your capability to run a 'demo clan;' repeated displays of ignorance and fooleries, that is
I think that in most cases, the demo drivers claiming to be hated upon ask for it with some of their posts, like requesting more content in the demo and other items of that sort. There are the few Demo'rs who actually act like calm, rational members of the LFS community, and they are the ones who actually get respect from the licenced members.
First it was the race card...and now we have the demo card! Go society!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think that in most cases, the demo drivers claiming to be hated upon ask for it with some of their posts, like requesting more content in the demo and other items of that sort. There are the few Demo'rs who actually act like calm, rational members of the LFS community, and they are the ones who actually get respect from the licenced members.

i was never one of those... :'(

hell even now i'm not respected
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :All of his crap

FLAME ON!

I suppose your internet is free is it?

And take that attitude and stick it up your arse, dont like what we have to say to your posts? Then dont post anything at all, Im almost certain you've said something along those lines before.. Oh wait
Quote :im 16 why? and all u people need to stop bein dumbasses if u dont wanna make a ****in skin for me then dont post here

Practice what you preach, or get the phuck out of church.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG