Poll : Which car and track Please pick

Closed since :
CARS: XFR + UFR
TRACK: Fern Bay GOLD
TRACK: South City LONG
CAR: RB4
4th April - XFR+UFR SO Town
The cars and track have been chosen. Post updated

Well.. here we go again.. Time for some more fun racing.

A few changes this time though.. the race will be on Wednesday 4th.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL BEFORE SIGNING UP!!

Server(s) hosted by http://www.500servers.com

Please sign up via the links provided in the post if you want to race. Please let me know if you sign up and then find out you cannot make it.

Full Race Details Below:

Date: Wednesday 4th April.
Time: Server Opens: 19:00 BST
Open Qual: 19:25 BST (25 minutes)
Race Start: 20:00 BST
LFS Version: S2 (latest patch to date)

Server: ATC 60 Lap GP
Car: XFR+UFR
Track: South City Town.

Rules:

We use some CRC Rules as guidelines. THESE ARE ONLY GUIDELINES but please try to follow them:

1. Incidents: If you hit another driver and gain a position advantage it is good sportsmanship to allow that driver to retake his position. We do not expect you to stop racing. Use your head, give some courtosy.

2. Defensive driving: Blocking is all part of a great race. You are allowed to block other drivers from passing you as long as:

(1) No deliberate contact is made

(2) the other driver is NOT beside you. If the driver is already beside you DO NOT force that driver off of the track.

3. Exiting pits: When exiting pits make sure that it is clear before you enter onto the racing line. Use of the track map and the look left & right keys/buttons is recommended. If cars are approaching, do NOT leave the pit lane unless you are fighting for position - Please do NOT cross the pit exit line when leaving the pits unless there is an obstruction that makes it impossible not to do so.

4. Re-entering track: If you go off the track in a race DO NOT reset the car or drive back onto the track. You could possibly ruin another race in progress. Again, you should use your map and look controls to see if anyone is coming. If you do re-enter the track safely but are too slow and drivers are getting closer behind you... drive off the racing line, or if necessary, pull off to the side of the track to give room.

5. Car Damage / Fuel: If your car gets severely damaged in an incident and you want to try and make it back to the pit lane, then, drive off the racing line to let faster cars past. If you run out of fuel get off the racing line as soon as possible or pit right away. We recommend that you turn your hazard lights on to let other players know you are a caution on the track (press 9 on your keyboard. 0 to turn them off).

6. Contact: Rubbing and tapping are all parts or everyday racing, so, this is allowed as long as it doesn't harm anyone's race or gain you an advantage. Due to occasional lag, small taps may cause a major crash, so be careful!

7. Race Rules: If you are being lapped by leaders please let them pass you, when it is safe do to so ( i.e. not in the middle of a chicane ), and as quickly as possible. You should be told by an on screen message if you are being lapped, the words “Blue Flag� will be displayed.

8. Pitting: Pitting can become dangerous if you do not pay attention. It is required that you drive in the 'pit lane' used to enter and exit the pits. Don't drive straight across every pit box, instead go to the furthest available pitbox. - This will allow more drivers to pit safely on the same lap(s)

9. Deliberate Corner Cutting: Deliberate Corner cutting is not liked. Please dont do it.

**NOTE: As this is not a CRC Event some of the above rules are flexible and are meant as guidelines only. We DO expect all participents to follow these guidelines as if the way you drove had consequences in real life.

If a driver who has entered the race is unable to attend on the day it is upto THAT DRIVER to find a replacement to drive for him and to let ATC Franky500 know about the change as soon as it is known. (e-mail: [email protected]). If the driver is unable to find a replacement then a reserve driver will be given the space.

All results and replays will be posted on the LFS Forum within 72 hours of the race. Please feel free to post your own race reports in a thread which will be provided on the day.

To enter the event please fill in the form HERE

Currently 22 Confirmed Drivers. That leaves NO space left (going to have 1 space spare in the server) The Reserve list will now be active for new signups.

Confirmed Drivers:

ATC Franky500
ATC DrDink
ATC Widdow
ATC Dadge
ATC Gag
ATC The End

[DBP] Stoney
[DBP] Serpentine
[DBP] B-RAD
[DBP] sly_guy
[DBP] Skinny

R4RGentlefoot
vMaxkeiran
Fusion. Arrow
Leprekaun
yconda
CSU1
CRT.Gray
[DB] Luis Barbosa
[ DB ] P.Nunes
Redline EVO

"RESERVES: PLEASE ADD: [email protected] to your MSN. If spaces appear on the race day this is how you will recieve a password to join the server!!!"
Count me in. Fusion. The End
***NOTE:!!! ERROR ON POLL! Track South City Long should be... SOUTH CITY. TOWN!***

U arse Franky!! Gimme my falsely taken vote back!!

I'm in too
Me too
#6 - th84
Why the changed race date? We on this side of that big pond wont even be home yet.
it was the soonest to have a GP for starting off again.. Plan to have another one on the 29th April.

Just a case of getting things going again. and looking on the Race Calender it was one of the few days spare with no other major races which alot of regulars compete in.
#8 - th84
Ahhhh, I see. I didnt even think of checking the race calender (n00b!!). Next time.
#9 - 180sx
yup you'll have to count me out too if its on a weekday :P
will still be at work and i dont know what would happen if i
took my wheel and pedals to work and raced all day
Well this is interesting. Which track is it gonna be?
Haven't raced the FWD beats in a while so count me in .
THE TRACK WILL BE.... SOUTH... CITY... TOWN!!!!

this is because those who voted for the winning car combo,. the majority also voted for SO town.

the combo is

xfr +ufr at South City Town.
Franky, about the DBP tag beside my name, well, take it off . I'm independant now.
Count me in too

Fusion. Arrow
Quote from Leprekaun :Franky, about the DBP tag beside my name, well, take it off . I'm independant now.

reallly?.... what happpened?
i would just like to say.......................

I am the one and only, oh yeah

Call me, call me by my name or call me by number
You put me through it
I'll still be doing it the way I do it
And yet, you try to make me forget
Who I really am, don't tell me I know best
I'm not the same as all the rest

I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
I am the one and only
You can't take that away from me

I've been a player in the crowd scene
A flicker on the big screen
My soul embraces one more in a million faces
High hopes and aspirations, and years above my station
Maybe but all this time I've tried to walk with dignity and pride

I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
I am the one and only

I can't wear this uniform without some compromises
Because you'll find out that we come
In different shapes and sizes
No one can be myself like I can
For this job I'm the best man
And while this may be true
You are the one and only you

I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
I am the one and only

I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
I am the one and only

thank you
You guys have too much time on your hands, otherwise, Dadge is on the list, Cant wait to share a track with you again Dadge
Count me in.
Can I just ask why the hell is the ATC GP on a wednesday Night?!?!?!?!
As franky wanted a gp ASAP. I hear its a pre-curser to a more regular Weekend happening of the ATC GP's
I've signed up....60 lap races are right up my street. Time to get some practice in me thinks

Anyone care to share a nice long distance xfr setup?
Quote from The Moose :I've signed up....60 lap races are right up my street. Time to get some practice in me thinks

Anyone care to share a nice long distance xfr setup?

Yeah mate - I'll share - next Wednesday at about 21:30
Quote from Dr Dink :Can I just ask why the hell is the ATC GP on a wednesday Night?!?!?!?!

As stoney said. It was the soonest date to get the ball rolling again.

There WILL be another GP at the end of April and then.. hopefully EVERY 2 - 3 weeks.
Can you sign me up please franky, the sign up link is not working for me.
This thread is closed

4th April 60 Lap GP
(83 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG