The online racing simulator
Hey Hey! It's only gone and worked
My first couple of renders, of me and my brother's XFG skins.
Attached images
XFGs.jpg
Robs XFG.jpg
nice renders and skins, that black citroen one though, why does it say west coast customs on it? hehe

Nice one mate
Heh.. didn't notice that - mine's the white OS sponsored one.

I've now given the same treatment to the UF1 - heres a shot with the two XFGs, my UF1, and the UF1 my Mrs likes to drive on Caribbean Cruise.
Attached images
carsSmall.jpg
Yes, theres something to do with the way your scene is setup that makes the windows nigh upon non-existant.
I'll have a play with the transparency - possibly I just have it set too high.
#6 - Davo
Transperancy and the fact they aren't reflecting anything either. They should reflect the skylight box above the cars.
Hehehe, i think i have seen your missus on CLC, or atleast with that skin :/ i cant remember her name, but i know it was just a simple womans name, and i think in yellow. Anyway, another good render and good luck with the windows, i did'nt notice the transparency at first
I like the map one. Shame you haven't matched the edges (although I imagine it would be a proper swine to do it) but it looks good nonetheless.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Shame you haven't matched the edges (although I imagine it would be a proper swine to do it) but it looks good nonetheless.

Thanks

Heh... it *is* a swine to match the edges - I tried at first but it wasn't going to work, due to the fact that its trying to wrap around a curve. Its not particularly noticable however, unless you are specifically looking for it.
I LOVE the Map skin, great idea. Very detailed too, good job on the renders. They look good!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG