The online racing simulator
LFS Companion for 0.5V
(11 posts, started )
LFS Companion for 0.5V
Ive been searching for the past 20 minutes and cant find it. Can someone help me out? Also looking for Slickmod. I had downloaded it last week, but I did a system restore today and the exe files were erased. Can someone link me to these 2 mods? Like I said, Ive been searching for a while.
Quote from chrisfromda909 :Ive been searching for the past 20 minutes and cant find it. Can someone help me out? Also looking for Slickmod. I had downloaded it last week, but I did a system restore today and the exe files were erased. Can someone link me to these 2 mods? Like I said, Ive been searching for a while.

Hi chrisfromda909, Never heard of that version of LFSC only know of this version http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=12484, it works fine for me with LFS S2 V, hope that is what you are looking for.

Not sure about SlickMod though as I don't use it.
#3 - Davo
Quote from flinty72 :Hi chrisfromda909, Never heard of that version of LFSC only know of this version http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=12484, it works fine for me with LFS S2 V, hope that is what you are looking for.

Not sure about SlickMod though as I don't use it.

Thank you, I didnt realize that it was compatible with V patch. I had tried to use that link earlier but the website says:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

If you could attach the file so I can download it I would appreciate it.

I was hoping to be able to download it, a lot of links in the addon database thread are dead.
Quote from chrisfromda909 :Thank you, I didnt realize that it was compatible with V patch. I had tried to use that link earlier but the website says:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

If you could attach the file so I can download it I would appreciate it.

I was hoping to be able to download it, a lot of links in the addon database thread are dead.

Yep as Highsider9 has provided below
Thanks so much Highsider!
I have dragged and dropped LFS.EXE into LFS-COMPANION.EXE but it says: "Memory acces violation". Any ideas whats wrong?
#9 - Jakg
Quote from chrisfromda909 :I have dragged and dropped LFS.EXE into LFS-COMPANION.EXE but it says: "Memory acces violation". Any ideas whats wrong?

when it was coded, V didn't exist, and after the abuse Becky got she gave up the program
Quote from chrisfromda909 :I have dragged and dropped LFS.EXE into LFS-COMPANION.EXE but it says: "Memory acces violation". Any ideas whats wrong?

Well I have got it to work on ver V, did you drag and drop LFS.exe into the LFSC GUI window, if I remember correctly that is what you are meant to do & what I did to get it to work (see below).

Setup Guide

* Extract zip to a new folder, retaining the directory structure
* Launch LFS-Companion
* Drag LFS.exe into LFS-Companion window
* Click Launch LFS
* Use number pad "0" and "." to config volume and number pad numbers to configure radio messages (Numlock must be on)

I think others have had the same problem as you have you read through the thread I posted above?
BTW I have been trying to run multiple insim programs (Pitspotter, Lapper & Automessage) and I can't get them to work together, only 1 insim app will work at one time.
I have set 3 relays in LFSC, one for each app using separate ports I have set for each. LFSC sees them o.k as the corresponding port appears in LFSC once everything is started but they don't work together.
Same goes for 2 or more outgauge apps but I can get around this by using the outgauge gateway and setting up 1 LFSC relay to this gateway.
Has anyone been successful in getting more than 1 insim&/or outgauge app working using LFSC
If so how?
BTW I am trying to this by running LFS as a client only, not server, so is it possible to get multiple insims work together when running LFS as a client only?

LFS Companion for 0.5V
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG