The online racing simulator
I search a team.
(8 posts, started )
I search a team.
I search a team who drive a little bit fast
I drive fastest in rallyx,specialy with XFG.
I have the 8.place in fern bay rallyxgrn with XFG.
But I drive fast on asphalt too.
I have a TS server too if you would have it I can do the teamheaders to admins on the TeamSpeak server

about me:
Name: Tommy
LFS account: Tomhah
LFS Nick: Tomhah
date of birth: 08.03.93
interest in: Gokart,data,LFS og RC.
E-mail: gillard_93@hotmail.com
msn: gillard_93@hotmail.com
I have finished 60% of my race on top 3
Tommy
#2 - CSU1
All I see is I I I I I I
Quote from CSU1 :All I see is I I I I I I

Come on, he is from another country!

Good luck with the search, only started LFS in February? Rather soon to start looking for teams
Yeah I know.. It was very much I I I XD :P
But same shit :P I started to drive LFS with license in february but I have played many racing games before and I drive go-cart
And I still training very much and I have finished 60% of the race in top 3 so :P
Quote from jamesrowe :only started LFS in February? Rather soon to start looking for teams

Not really, i only started in Feb and was asked if I'd like to join a team today.
Surely if he's a good enough driver it shouldn't matter when he started.

EDIT..looked at his stats, and although the mileage isn't huge he has an over 60% podium finish record....looks good to me
Quote from The Moose :Not really, i only started in Feb and was asked if I'd like to join a team today.

EDIT..looked at his stats, and although the mileage isn't huge he has an over 60% podium finish record....looks good to me

hehe :P Will everyone give me a team? :P
Quote from The Moose :Not really, i only started in Feb and was asked if I'd like to join a team today.

I was kinda silly there, just remember it took no time at all before I was in old MG

I search a team.
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG