The online racing simulator
I did a 1:49.91 on my race set today and I'm still improving. I'm hoping for mid to low 1:49s come race day
#27 - Vain
I'm sorry to announce it, but I have to draw out of the series.
Right now I'm technically unable to participate in any proper racing, so I clear my entry until the situation has changed.

Vain
Ouch!

The LRF has only 2 people in for the next race then

I see if I can get some people in, probably not :/
Sorry to see you go, Vain. You were a great contributor to the series, and your advice was always welcomed and considered. Hope to see you in a race or two in the future!
Damn again probs for me, race starts when LFS GT qual is on and i have to admin that, but don't erase me from the list i'll talk to a team mate (Priitmek) who wanted to race in LFS GT maybe he'll want to take my place. will come back with info later this evening.
Can I run in the UFR for this race please
Ignore my post above i thought it was this weekend silly me i can defenetly race next weekend
Quote from minimax :Can I run in the UFR for this race please

Yes. Please make sure to get some laps in before next week, please!

Quote from Scoop :Ignore my post above i thought it was this weekend silly me i can defenetly race next weekend

Okie doke.
I might not be able to race today, my lil bro has an important match tomorrow, and dad wants us to be there, and I dont think I'll be back.
Anyway, have a fair race, good luck.
Argh, I need to be in 2 places at once tonight.

I need to race in this AND marshall the IGTC race. This comes first though. (I am still racing.)
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG