The online racing simulator
STCC all private?
(12 posts, started )
STCC all private?
i checked and saw that there we no events goin on today, but all the servers are passworded. i was really hoping to get my bronze today...
Servers are closing for an update and will be back soon with lots of jazzy new features
Ok i was wrong and becky beat me.
becky, any idea on a time frame?
Quote from Becky Rose :Servers are closing for an update and will be back soon with lots of jazzy new features

cool what kind of features?
Already back up, as for features - the best features are those that work so seemlessly that you dont notice them
#7 - kompa
A small thing so I'm posting it here...I was just racing UF1@AS2 with V4 and every time I cross the split time marker i get the notion that my licence won't progress while in this car, every lap at the same exact point.
I spotted that one too, I need to fix it - but it wont be tonight unfortunately
OK, rough new feature list if I can remember it all:
  • Servers password on end race screen for up to 2 minutes or until race starts
  • Server recalculates laps based on current server population and if 4 or more laps different to current settings, readjusts without using end race screen and gives post-race fuel warning
  • Server tracks laps completed and yellow flags issued, recallable with $myinfo
  • $track command confirms if the server is on endurance night
  • Server checks driving aid at each split - current issues licence messages too but this glitch will be sorted
  • Server prohibits joining with an AI
  • Server prohibits driver changes
  • Server admin slot system swapped for LFS' new admin slot method
  • Admins can issue RCM's to drivers from web based admin panel to inform them of licence penalties, shown when driver next connects or ~immediately if racing
  • Server issues traffic approaching warning when issuing a yellow flag with cars approaching - but feature temporarily removed after review and will return after some issues are ironed out with MCI handling
  • corresponding admin interface overhaul by SamH - more streamlined complaints handling, better communication system, more power - dont be editing your own accident track down now guys
  • corresponding SQL STCC API development by mike hayward - new stat features are easier to add now
Possibly some more stuff, not sure - it's been a long couple of days.
was doing some racing, besides some buttmunches, the racing was VERY, very good. i wish i had saved the replay. thanks for all the hard work becky, greatly appreciated.
Odd one just happened to a few of us...lap 10 at Blackwood reverse (Silver +Gold). We got kicked out of the race with the "your licence doesn't permit you to drive this car" message.
Not sure if we were all in the FXO, I was. And I'm Platinum

EDIT:-..Ok just noticed we have no Licences. The Licence page is down and our little licence graphic thing (oh yeah, i do technical terms :P ) is missing. I guess this all ties in with the problem.
Time to sleep........
hehehehhe .
Becky was very hard at work earlier today, and the little thingy is cool

Keep up teh good work !11!1

STCC all private?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG