The online racing simulator
Kyoto Ring National somebody runs?
(14 posts, started )
Greetings from Spain. SG Racing Team

Friendly competition between teams

We want to make a race, not a league nor nothing similar, simply a race, in one dates certain, to spend a good short while, and to be able to run against people who it usually we do not do.

I hope that some team is animated, the circuit and the car not this even choosing, the image that I put is simply an example of which it could be.

Track: Kyoto Ring National . it can change, if teams enrolled wants to change it.

Car: To even choose

Date: Possible date second week of April.

Server S2

Important, we want people who play fair.

Thank you very much and greetings. Sordetti@SG™
What do you exacly mean?
You wanna start a league with same track but different cars or you just wanna run a server with that combination?
#3 - Tukko
Babelfish translation? Can't really understand...
Nono a league no, simply to make 3 races in a determined date, simply to run against people that usually we do not run.
Quote from battle :What do you exacly mean?
You wanna start a league with same track but different cars or you just wanna run a server with that combination?

If we want to make 3 races, to know thus to that level we have and to know teams outside Spain new.
#6 - Ast
Are you looking for the person/team which hosts this event?
#7 - CSU1
I was expecting something like this:
+

Attached images
muymanrun.gif
lool.JPG
Quote from Tukko :Babelfish translation? Can't really understand...

Sorry jejeje, complicates much what I meant, I believe that now it is understood better.
Quote from Ast :Are you looking for the person/team which hosts this event?

If in principle some team, but I do not discard the possibility that some person runs by free. In case we are many, which can be done is several races to run against all.
Quote from CSU1 : I was expecting something like this:
+

More or less it is what I look for
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : ooops
Quote from Sordetti :Thank you very much, therefore what I must do it is to comment it in your forum no?

Yeah - just add a post - suggest a track and a car and some contact details and we'll try and arrange a date

We often have challenges from DBP and we tend to train together. It's a good way to meet likeminded racers.
Thanks, this post is closed.

Please, the admin close this post.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG