The online racing simulator
RECRUITING - Zwarte Wind Racing
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Dru
Hello all LFS Racers or wannabe racers

Zwarte Wind Racing is currently looking to recruit new members.

We are a multi-country team, who's members currently come from several different countries and the USA.

We currently are active in several different leagues and we cover a great range of cars.

There is however no requirement to be able to drive several different classes of cars to join.

There is no minimum mileage requirement and close to WR times are not a mandatory requirement.

All that we ask is that you are a clean racer, S2 licensed who likes close honest racing and have an interest in racing and training with a bunch of nice people in a team environment.

If thats you get in touch with us.

For instance we may go racing together on our server, on a public one, work on one members setups for a coming race/series learn new tracks and cars combos etc etc

We actively promote using voice comms whilst driving, this helps us develop as drivers and also have a fun time for the several hours we are on line together.

Visit our website/forums http://www.zwartewindracing.de.vu/
for further details.

download and install the "old" ventrilo client (get it here http://fragmaster.net/vt)
and get involved!

We like the friendly approach, drops us a message or contact one of our members, meet up on ventrillo, and we'll take it from there.

We also like any new potential recruits to come take a drive with us on a Team Practice evening.

Trials and race seats will be offered there after.

Best regards,

Dru.
#2 - Dru
ZWR are pleased to announce an additional member has joined its lineup.

Please welcome ZWR|Mikey_G

Mikey_G brings many qualities to our team, he is fast, clean reliable and has already shown himself to be a true team member by helping out with set-ups for our other team members who are currently competing in Leagues/Series such as the Masters of Endurance and the UXFL racing series.

ZWR|Mikey_G is currently competing in the Cone Dodgers GTR League, Division 1, currently placed 4th overall. We all wish him the best of luck in the remainder of this series as a ZWR Team Member.

ZWR are hoping to find a few more Mikey_G's out there to fill its roster and complete its line up ib the various Racing events that we take part in.

If you think that you could be another Mikey_G, then apply today.
#3 - Dru
ZWR are pleased to announce an additional member has joined its lineup.

Please welcome ZWR|Mikey_G

Mikey_G brings many qualities to our team, he is fast, clean reliable and has already shown himself to be a true team member by helping out with set-ups for our other team members who are currently competing in Leagues/Series such as the Masters of Endurance and the UXFL racing series.

ZWR|Mikey_G is currently competing in the Cone Dodgers GTR League, Division 1, currently placed 4th overall. We all wish him the best of luck in the remainder of this series as a ZWR Team Member.

ZWR are hoping to find a few more Mikey_G's out there to fill its roster and complete its line up ib the various Racing events that we take part in.

If you think that you could be another Mikey_G, then apply today.
#4 - Jakg
Your sites down, btw
#5 - Nobo
Congratulations for joining ZWR!! A really nice team!
wow, 2 posts even , thanks dru

But yeah, I'm happy to join the team, and will definitely kick some more ass in the leagues where I'm in atm
Welcome to the family, Mikey! You seem to be just another member who is faster than me ;-) that's what the team needs!

@JakG: Yes, currently our site is down due to some idiot(s?) hacked the server it was running on, but a new site will be online these days.

greetz

der happy butz
#8 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :Your sites down, btw

ypup some hackers tbh... but as soon as it's up again your renders are gonna be plastered all over it mate
how would i go about joining with you guys i dont see any vent info or anything on the forums?
#10 - Dru
Hi,

the details are in the first post on this thread.....

download and install the "old" ventrilo client (get it here http://fragmaster.net/vt)
and get involved!

however, I've quickly looked at your LFS stats and you would have to be 'something very special' to be able to hit the ground running to want to join a team with only having driven less than 50 kilometres..
i was playing the demo for a while before i had enough cash to get this

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG