Kyoto National (KY2) XFR+UFR
Fern Bay Club (FE1) UF1000
Fern Bay Club (FE3) MRT
Blackwood GP Reverse (BL1R) XFG+XRG
Kyoto National (KY2) GTR
South City Long (SO4) FOX
Aston Club Reverse (AS2R) XFG+XRG
Aston national (AS3) GTR
i was actually thinking about that one myself due to the request about as north and the voting for AS1 with TBO. But don't you think the track is to big for that combo to become populair? if you look at populair public servers there are usually medium tracks.
on 6TraxGtrLeague server here are the track rotation:

Blackwood GP
Aston Grand Touring
Kyoto National
Westhill International
Aston North
Kytoto GP Long

(BL1/AS6/KY2/WE1/AS7/KY3)

10 Laps + pit

but only GTR class cars

You can view awards and results here
track rotation isn't really populair only in the STCC servers. I think that 6trax league doesn't have the populairity like STCC and isn't filled as much as STCC i think you should make them more prestent to the current public racers to get them full. Most public racers enjoy is they know the track and stuff and i think due to the track rotation ( that is imo way to often ) it doesn't really appeal to them. They don't have the time to known the track etc etc.
Quote from battle :track rotation isn't really populair only in the STCC servers. I think that 6trax league doesn't have the populairity like STCC and isn't filled as much as STCC i think you should make them more prestent to the current public racers to get them full. Most public racers enjoy is they know the track and stuff and i think due to the track rotation ( that is imo way to often ) it doesn't really appeal to them. They don't have the time to known the track etc etc.

Right but if no servers runs other tracks than as3 or bl1 they will never know other tracks....
Yes you are right by that, but the track rotation on your server goes really fast. Only 2 races of 2 laps. Think that's a bit to fast for my kind of taste.
Kyoto ring should have a 24/7 server with BF1/FO8's.
Quote from battle :Yes you are right by that, but the track rotation on your server goes really fast. Only 2 races of 2 laps. Think that's a bit to fast for my kind of taste.

wrong it was 2 races of 6 laps now it's 10 laps
yeah that's what i ment my bad. but 10 laps is indeed much better. But since it's only 2 races.. u already need to know the track before u can have a good race there. If you don't know the track u will spinning some those 2 races and then move on to another track where ur gonna spin some again. At least thats how i see it maybe some people don't just keep it up
XFR @ Westhill
don't think that will be a very populair combo
#36 - mr_x
It's obvious isn't it?

FE Club and UF1

When I was in ZWR we ran this combo a few times and we got 20 drivers in the server within a few hours. Once 4 or 5 people are in there it very quickly fills up!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG