The online racing simulator
List of car manufacturers - Who Owns who?
(29 posts, started )
If you can't afford...buy a Ford!

Thumbs up
*ahem OT* the Ford Zetec 16v is still one of the best small car engines around- remember the Mk5 Fiesta Zetec S and the Puma?

Although the CVH was pretty crap out of the box, as are the smaller end of the Duratec line.
Quote from banshee56 :Or for those Ford lovers: First On Race Day.....

....to break!

Sorry Banshee. It seems your mind started to wander and you forgot to finish your statement. Big grin
Oddness
I couldn't help but notice the STRIKING similarities between the interior of my 98 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon, and my friend's Infiniti I-35 sedan.. (I think that's the model...) His is about the same year as mine, and it has practically the same steering wheel, seats, seat heater button style/location, shifter, soft padding on the inside of the door..... WTF! Infiniti and Subaru were never related were they!? Was it just that they used the same parts bin? The thing is that the parts are SIMILAR but not exact... but they are DEFINITELY from the same drawing board...

And by similar I mean like the Audi A4 is similar to the A6... I KNOW it wasn't coincidence... can anyone explain this for me?

List of car manufacturers - Who Owns who?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG